Ages of actors

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
RainbowGirl

Ages of actors

Postby RainbowGirl » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:45 pm

!) Does anyone remember when Sharon and Nick first met, and he was about 17 and she was three or four years older, a fact she and mother Doris kept secret? Nikki was against Sharon, wanted Nick to stay with Amy, a nice little girl with whom Nikki would embroider. Amy and Nick, and Sharon and the good-looking boy who would later rape her, used to double date.

catc20

Re: Ages of actors

Postby catc20 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:59 pm

Well, in real life Sharon is 36, Joshua/Nick is 32, Michelle/Phyliss is 42 and Peter/Jack is 54.

On a random note Sharon and Joshua's birthdays are only a day apart. Feb. 8th and Feb. 9th.

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:09 pm

Becareful in this post with negative comments about the actors age! On the navigation bar on the side below the word message board is cast list click on that and then the actors name this give bio's then click again on the name and that will give birthdays and other informations..I happen to know that Michelle birthday is in September of 1968 same as mine so that 39! This information is according to Soaps.com and I trust this site!

catc20

Postby catc20 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:12 pm

Quote PLC02: Becareful in this post with negative comments about the actors age! On the navigation bar on the side below the word message board is cast list click on that and then the actors name this give bio's then click again on the name and that will give birthdays and other informations..I happen to know that Michelle birthday is in September of 1968 same as mine so that 39! This information is according to Soaps.com and I trust this site!

How was I being negative? I was just stating ages of the actors that I remember, since a few weeks back we had a debate about it.

And Michelle is 42. Check IMDB and and there were a few other sites. Also Wikipedia says 44, but I think it's really 42. A few have contradicted but I believe Michelle herself has spoke about being in her early fourties. Not that it's a big deal, she looks amazing. I pray to look one tenth that good when I'm that age.

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:50 pm

Quote catc20:
Quote PLC02: Becareful in this post with negative comments about the actors age! On the navigation bar on the side below the word message board is cast list click on that and then the actors name this give bio's then click again on the name and that will give birthdays and other informations..I happen to know that Michelle birthday is in September of 1968 same as mine so that 39! This information is according to Soaps.com and I trust this site!

How was I being negative? I was just stating ages of the actors that I remember, since a few weeks back we had a debate about it.

And Michelle is 42. Check IMDB and and there were a few other sites. Also Wikipedia says 44, but I think it's really 42. A few have contradicted but I believe Michelle herself has spoke about being in her early fourties. Not that it's a big deal, she looks amazing. I pray to look one tenth that good when I'm that age.

I hope to look that good too! I'm 39 I will be saying goodbye to my 30's soon! It was a general post not one particular person! This was to ensure that there was not a repeat of last week!
I'm trying to make it where Chrissi, Amy and Mary don't have to come in the threads.

catc20

Postby catc20 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:25 pm

Quote PLC02:
Quote catc20:

I hope to look ast good too! I'm 39 I will be saying goodbye to my 30's soon! It was a general post not one particular person! This was to ensure that their was not a repeat of last week!
I'm trying to make it where Chrissi, Amy and Mary don't have to come in the threads.

I'm sorry, I took it the wrong way. That's the only drawback to online, can't hear a person's tone or be 100% sure of intention at times. ;)

Mary-Elizabeth

Postby Mary-Elizabeth » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:32 pm

Quote PLC02:
Quote catc20:

I hope to look ast good too! I'm 39 I will be saying goodbye to my 30's soon! It was a general post not one particular person! This was to ensure that their was not a repeat of last week!

[b] I agree, actors ages are a very sensitive subject. No, we most certainly do not want a repeat of last week. ;)

PLC02 - You are awesome. :) Thank you for all your help with the posts.

Mary-Elizabeth Gilbert (Mary)
Y&R Editor

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:54 pm

*)
Quote Mary-Elizabeth:
Quote PLC02:
Quote catc20:

[b] I agree, actors ages are a very sensitive subject. No, we most certainly do not want a repeat of last week. ;)

Y&R Editor

Thanks!! *) *) I have a few posters that would not agree with you! But I enforcing the rules!!! I want to be fair!

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:57 pm

Quote catc20:
Quote PLC02:
Quote catc20:

I'm sorry, I took it the wrong way. That's the only drawback to online, can't hear a person's tone or be 100% sure of intention at times. ;)

That's ok! I'll never do anything out of meanest!! I'm glad you ask! :))

BILLBOWSKI

Postby BILLBOWSKI » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:01 am

Quote PLC02: *)
Quote Mary-Elizabeth:
Quote PLC02:
Quote catc20:

Y&R Editor

Thanks!! *) *) I have a few posters that would not agree with you! But I enforcing the rules!!! I want to be fair!

PLC is doing a great job!! I have had no problems at all with her,She is awesome!!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”