Poor Phyllis!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
starrsctt

Poor Phyllis!!!!

Postby starrsctt » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:35 pm

she squirms over the kiss. Now, she knows how Sharon feels when she took off her clothes for Nick! Goozz, I just Love that woman! Lock her up and throw away the key!

suegerry

Re: Poor Phyllis!!!!

Postby suegerry » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:38 pm

Send her to a "nut" house...... :-)

cdbb

Postby cdbb » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:38 pm

Quote starrsctt: she squirms over the kiss. Now, she knows how Sharon feels when she took off her clothes for Nick! Goozz, I just Love that woman! Lock her up and throw away the key!

LOL!!! And it was just a kiss!!! She didn't get preg and rub it in her face like Phyliss did >)

catc20

Postby catc20 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:11 pm

I can't believe Sharon didn't punch her in her hypocritical face. Seriously when she said the line "Did either of you remember you were married to other people?" Gah, what an idiot.

She didn't seem to give a crap about screwing Sharon's husband after Sharon had just lost a CHILD. Screwing him all over town and getting knocked up, then shoving it in Sharon's face. ~)

The writing on this show sickens me to no end. Seriously having Phyliss made out to be a victim, it just needs to stop.

starrsctt

Postby starrsctt » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:45 pm

Quote cdbb:
Quote starrsctt: she squirms over the kiss. Now, she knows how Sharon feels when she took off her clothes for Nick! Goozz, I just Love that woman! Lock her up and throw away the key!

LOL!!! And it was just a kiss!!! She didn't get preg and rub it in her face like Phyliss did >)

Exactly! If Sharon got preg by this kiss, I can see how Phyllis will jump on Sharon!

starrsctt

Postby starrsctt » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:55 pm

Quote catc20: I can't believe Sharon didn't punch her in her hypocritical face. Seriously when she said the line "Did either of you remember you were married to other people?" Gah, what an idiot.

She didn't seem to give a crap about screwing Sharon's husband after Sharon had just lost a CHILD. Screwing him all over town and getting knocked up, then shoving it in Sharon's face. ~)

The writing on this show sickens me to no end. Seriously having Phyliss made out to be a victim, it just needs to stop.

You just take this word "Victim" out of my mouth! You go girl!

cdbb

Postby cdbb » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:39 pm

Girls, girls, girls..... ts ts ts........ you both are so cruel!!! Phyliss is such a poor victime of Sharon!!!!!! We all know that!!!!

NOT!!!!! ;) ~)

I just hopw the writing is gona get better...... and why not (!) that Y&R are gona get ride of LML and her ***** SL >(

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:37 am

Don't feel sorry for Phyllis too long!! She always has a plan...Even from prison!! How does she do it?

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:36 am

Quote cdbb:

It's kind of hard to not rub it in someones face , deary!!!

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:58 am

Phyllis always lands on her feet!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”