What do you think Jeff is up to

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
suegerry

Re: What do you think Jeff is up to

Postby suegerry » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:02 am

Quote calivy: i can't stand gloria and her clan because they have done too much and got away with everything but the innocent on the show always gets blamed and taken down. another reason i know they are not going to find out about gloria and the face cream is because she is a squiller and she will tell that michael, lauren, and kevin were in on her secret and we know they are not about to prosecute all of them and send them to jail. so once again gloria and the bad guys will never pay for their crimes.

Oh....I know what you're saying.....but dear lord.....let's get this bug out.....pleasssseeeee.... >) >)

phyllist

Postby phyllist » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:06 am

Quote suegerry: He's up to finding out what really happened to his brother.....and that will mean the end of the Fisher/Baldwin clan of evil criminals...... :)

I sure hope this is right. They've gotten away with way too much for way too long. I can't wait to see them fall. :0

carlotta1960

Postby carlotta1960 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:38 am

Quote calivy: i can't stand gloria and her clan because they have done too much and got away with everything but the innocent on the show always gets blamed and taken down. another reason i know they are not going to find out about gloria and the face cream is because she is a squiller and she will tell that michael, lauren, and kevin were in on her secret and we know they are not about to prosecute all of them and send them to jail. so once again gloria and the bad guys will never pay for their crimes.

They can't do THAT!! If they prosecute them all then they will need to build a bigger jail. :-)

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:04 pm

I can't figure it out.
Supposedly, he and William had not been in contact with each other.

William was too sick to mail any package to him or anyone else.

William didn't tell anyone that he suspected Gloria so it's doubtful he told his estranged twin brother.

The whole thing's pretty fishy! I'm still thinking Jeffrey is really William. Don't know how or why they faked his death but that's the only explanation I can think of.

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:23 pm

Quote Evsmom: I can't figure it out.
Supposedly, he and William had not been in contact with each other.

William was too sick to mail any package to him or anyone else.

William didn't tell anyone that he suspected Gloria so it's doubtful he told his estranged twin brother.

The whole thing's pretty fishy! I'm still thinking Jeffrey is really William. Don't know how or why they faked his death but that's the only explanation I can think of.

I was thinking this samething!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

valencia4love

Postby valencia4love » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:52 pm

BLACKMAIL!!! I hope he succeeds in frying her butt good >) !!! She has gotten away with too many dirty deeds >( !!! I hope someday that Jack finds out that she was the one who not only got him banned from ever owning Jabot, but also she was the one who provided the DVD to the media :0 !!! Jack would be justified in paying her back in SPADES :-) !!!

Mary-Elizabeth

Postby Mary-Elizabeth » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:57 pm

I think he's up to something too! I don't know what, but I'm very suspicious of him.

Mary-Elizabeth Gilbert
Y&R Editor

Return to “The Young and the Restless”