the old phyllis is back

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lfga

the old phyllis is back

Postby lfga » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:02 pm

i read that the old phyllis wa coming back and she is the writers changed her some over the mths' but now she coming back to her old self

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Re: the old phyllis is back

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Has she ever left? I see Phyllis the same way she was when she was obsessed with Nick. Poor jack...

The GREEN-EYED MONSTER is coming back, huh?

TxRangerFan

Postby TxRangerFan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:21 pm

I just see Phyllis being Phyllis! gotta love her! there is none like her!!

and I do not see her being jealous at all, what is there to be jealous about? maybe in someone's fanfic! but not on Y & R!!

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Well, let me phrase this as to not get scolded about voicing an opinion about Phyl...IMO, Phyl has not changed a bit, childish, immature, and jealously is over the top because Nick has moved on...again, my opinion ~)

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Quote TxRangerFan: I just see Phyllis being Phyllis! gotta love her! there is none like her!!

and I do not see her being jealous at all, what is there to be jealous about? maybe in someone's fanfic! but not on Y & R!!

Oh, and your OPINION is not fanfic, alrighty then!! :D

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Quote vikis3: Well, let me phrase this as to not get scolded about voicing an opinion about Phyl...IMO, Phyl has not changed a bit, childish, immature, and jealously is over the top because Nick has moved on...again, my opinion ~)

Well at least Phyllis didn't have a breakdown because she couldn't be with Nick. She didn't end up in a mental ward! She moved off the ranch (like MOST women would do) filed for divorce, got a job and moved on with her life.

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Wed May 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Once again, off topic ~) The thread and discussion is about Phyl...I guess it is harder for some to follow than others!

justmyopinion

Postby justmyopinion » Wed May 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Quote TxRangerFan: I just see Phyllis being Phyllis! gotta love her! there is none like her!!

Seriously???? All excited like a giddy teenager because Nick and Avery are having trouble? ~) And because she "thinks" Summer is living with her because she prefers her? :-) :-) If she was really "over" she shouldn't react at all. If my exH walked in with a supermodel on his arm, I honestly wouldn't bat an eyelash. If she broke his heart, I could care less. That's how you react when you are really OVER someone and not jealous.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Wed May 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Quote justmyopinion:

Seriously???? All excited like a giddy teenager because Nick and Avery are having trouble? ~) And because she "thinks" Summer is living with her because she prefers her? :-) :-) If she was really "over" she shouldn't react at all. If my exH walked in with a supermodel on his arm, I honestly wouldn't bat an eyelash. If she broke his heart, I could care less. That's how you react when you are really OVER someone and not jealous.

RIGHT ON

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed May 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Quote justmyopinion:

Exactly. No matter what moves Phyl has made to make it look like she doesn't care and has moved on, the truth is right there when we watch her facial expressions and body language and hear her speak. She is so obvious.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”