Nick and Jack Today about the Kiss!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
PLC02

Nick and Jack Today about the Kiss!

Postby PLC02 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:34 pm

I think that Nick was sincere with his apology, :~ but still does'nt make right!!!... :~ but I totally understand where Jack is coming from!

Kristi07

Re: Nick and Jack Today about the Kiss!

Postby Kristi07 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:36 pm

Nick has diarhhea of the mouth..he'll say anything to anybody to get back in the good graces!! Go jack!!

edithbill

Postby edithbill » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:11 pm

I think it is about time that Jack is getting over it :-) :-)
It was only a Kiss and nothing else :-) :-)

tpputer

Postby tpputer » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:34 pm

Quote PLC02: I think that Nick was sincere with his apology, :~ but still does'nt make right!!!... :~ but I totally understand where Jack is coming from!

I think Jack should be upset. First he takes Phyllis now he wants Sharon. It is like Nick wants every woman that Jack has!! Enough!!! Go Jack Go!!!

BaileyBaby

Postby BaileyBaby » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:40 pm

Quote edithbill: I think it is about time that Jack is getting over it :-) :-)
It was only a Kiss and nothing else :-) :-)

For Heaven's sake it was only a kiss. Nick made his appologies, what does everyone want? Nick & Sharon were married once, had children & even though it wasn't right maybe Jack & Phyllis should try to put themselves in the same spot ! ! Brad is "Deep Throat" on this. (He is the troublemaker, so very High School! !) ~)

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:41 pm

Quote PLC02: I think that Nick was sincere with his apology, :~ but still does'nt make right!!!... :~ but I totally understand where Jack is coming from!

I think Nick was sincere as well. But like you, I can also understand why Jack was upset. There is more to that argument though. while Jack does have the right to be upset and I can understand why he is feeling a little insecure. He also needs to remember that Sharon has been extremly supportive of him and his misdeeds. The essential question here is Jack needs to ask himself if one incident is worth throwing his marige away. This is not a simple black and white issue where it is clear who is right and who is wrong. If we are to look at this honestly everyone involved was wrong to a degree. The main point now is where so they go from here?

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:49 pm

Jack feels betrayed by Sharon- after all the pep talks she gave him about honesty being the best policy-then to discover that she 'lied' to him by omission and not only that -but she told freaking Brad about the kiss..brad of all people- another thing that has to have hurt him deeply-- still, he shared a few huggs and little inuendos with Phyliss while she was faking the bad back and taking up space in their living room,while she recuperated-ha ha- so he really needs to get over it- and like you all have said -she has been so supportive of him and he needs to remember that--

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:33 am

Quote mdtuttle:

I think Nick was sincere as well. But like you, I can also understand why Jack was upset. There is more to that argument though. while Jack does have the right to be upset and I can understand why he is feeling a little insecure. He also needs to remember that Sharon has been extremly supportive of him and his misdeeds. The essential question here is Jack needs to ask himself if one incident is worth throwing his marige away. This is not a simple black and white issue where it is clear who is right and who is wrong. If we are to look at this honestly everyone involved was wrong to a degree. The main point now is where so they go from here?

I totally agree!

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:47 am

Jack wants Phyllis back.. so he is attacking Sharon at every point.... Example.. Sharon knows nothing about his finances, his hidden agenda, etc.... that is why he is so unforgiving toward Sharon..

Mary-Elizabeth

Postby Mary-Elizabeth » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:19 am

Quote gommie: Jack feels betrayed by Sharon- after all the pep talks she gave him about honesty being the best policy-then to discover that she 'lied' to him by omission and not only that -but she told freaking Brad about the kiss..brad of all people- another thing that has to have hurt him deeply-- still, he shared a few huggs and little inuendos with Phyliss while she was faking the bad back and taking up space in their living room,while she recuperated-ha ha- so he really needs to get over it- and like you all have said -she has been so supportive of him and he needs to remember that--

I agree with you too!

Mary-Elizabeth Gilbert (Mary)
Y&R Editor

Return to “The Young and the Restless”