Jack really loves Sharon!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
PLC02

Jack really loves Sharon!

Postby PLC02 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:10 pm

I think that Jack truly loves now! *) Hang in there Jack..I think she loves you too!

Delonjo

Re: Jack really loves Sharon!

Postby Delonjo » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:11 pm

Jack loves himself. End of story. Sharon is a byproduct of his narcissism. He can see himself mirrored in those blank eyes. Sharon is a bubblehead!

lady dancer

Postby lady dancer » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:14 pm

Yes, I do think they both love each oter...I don't know why Jack has to be so self-righetous about THE KISS. He certainly isn't perfect! Guess LML needs something to fill in the show. Nice seeing Adrian today.

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:14 pm

ITA PLCO2!!! I think Jack loves Sharon and she loves him and once they get all the baggage they came into this marriage with-their union will get stronger and stronger-Love is Strong...and they Love each other ;)

Revasfan

Postby Revasfan » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:14 pm

That's my word- Sharon is a bubblehead tho! :D

Man, if he don't forget her.

Whatever, I don't really care anymore

Delonjo

Postby Delonjo » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:16 pm

If Phyllis so much as winked in Jack's direction, Sharon would be back in the shelter for undesirable women where she belongs. Sharon is a placeholder, a bookend. A tool.

Revasfan

Postby Revasfan » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:17 pm

Very true. Those two together make me sick.

Delonjo

Postby Delonjo » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:18 pm

This is Jack's mission statement:

If you can't love the one you want, love the one your with.

Hello!

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:20 pm

Quote lady dancer: Yes, I do think they both love each oter...I don't know why Jack has to be so self-righetous about THE KISS. He certainly isn't perfect! Guess LML needs something to fill in the show. Nice seeing Adrian today.

I think the reason Jack is so upset is b/c Sharon has been shouting about truth and coming clean,etc. Jack has listenend to her and come forth and then discovers the dreaded kiss-so he is rightfully upset and feeling betrayed-double standard- but they will work through this like they have all the other roadblocks that have come their way--I believe it will be ok--they need to get the cobwebs all cleaned out...

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:21 pm

What would a wink do.....she already spent time faking a bad back on their couch.......go figure..... ~)

Jack and Sharon are not in love yesterday and today shows have proven that much.....they are two people who needed someone and are trying to make things they both know can't work.....she love Nick and Jack knows that.....he's in love with Phyllis and she knows that. :D

Today Jack was wise enough to tell Nick "we all know why you did that" referring to the kiss in the vault....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”