Them Phyllis!!! Avery is a disgusthing

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
candy world

Them Phyllis!!! Avery is a disgusthing

Postby candy world » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:15 pm

How could someone marry there Sisters ex that is just plan wrong and nasty. Avery is terrible sister . Pyhllus had the right to be angry .

pgl35

Re: Them Phyllis!!! Avery is a disgusthing

Postby pgl35 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Quote candy world: How could someone marry there Sisters ex that is just plan wrong and nasty. Avery is terrible sister . Pyhllus had the right to be angry .

Phyllis has every right , and I don't know anyone who would be ok with their sister going after their husband , ex or not..Avery is an awful sister and if I were Phyllis I would never acknowledge her again. But I don't think the marriage will ever happen , she will go between Nick and Dylan for awhile before both dump her , imo.

elizadolittle

Postby elizadolittle » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:32 pm

Eww I know. Avery had potential. She is so nasty and tacky with Nick. Not to mention disingenous. She comes off so fake and hypocritical. I hate how she tries to act all innocent and like Phyllis is being irrational for not being happy she's engaged to Phyllis' ex.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:47 am

well with all phyllis has done to other who is she to say anything.yes its her ex and her sister but we all know if the shoe was on the other foot phyllis would do the same and we all know it .

spooter

Postby spooter » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:49 am

Quote pgl35:
Quote candy world: How could someone marry there Sisters ex that is just plan wrong and nasty. Avery is terrible sister . Pyhllus had the right to be angry .

Phyllis has every right , and I don't know anyone who would be ok with their sister going after their husband , ex or not..Avery is an awful sister and if I were Phyllis I would never acknowledge her again. But I don't think the marriage will ever happen , she will go between Nick and Dylan for awhile before both dump her , imo.

NO one would be ok with their sister getting with her husband.. so unrealistic to even pretend it is ok. I can guarantee if it was Sharon's sister there would be much bashing of the Saint Easy Bake. No way will Nasty Navery get married.. they don't stand a chance.

spooter

Postby spooter » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:50 am

Quote elizadolittle: Eww I know. Avery had potential. She is so nasty and tacky with Nick. Not to mention disingenous. She comes off so fake and hypocritical. I hate how she tries to act all innocent and like Phyllis is being irrational for not being happy she's engaged to Phyllis' ex.

NO KIDDING.. she is nasty and tacky and such a massive hypocrite..she acts like she has no idea why Phyllis would dare to be upset.. I wonder how easybake would like Phyllis sleeping with Dylan.. YA

Squish

Postby Squish » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:48 am

Quote spooter:
Quote elizadolittle: Eww I know. Avery had potential. She is so nasty and tacky with Nick. Not to mention disingenous. She comes off so fake and hypocritical. I hate how she tries to act all innocent and like Phyllis is being irrational for not being happy she's engaged to Phyllis' ex.

NO KIDDING.. she is nasty and tacky and such a massive hypocrite..she acts like she has no idea why Phyllis would dare to be upset.. I wonder how easybake would like Phyllis sleeping with Dylan.. YA

I'm thinking she wouldn't like it at all.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”