Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Iamulaw

Re: Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?

Postby Iamulaw » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:39 pm

Quote suegerry:
Quote cater2u:
Quote suegerry:
Quote silva8: YES! I have heard Phylis talk to Nick many times about the bad things she has done in her past. Phylis is NOT the big hypocrite that Sharon is.

So Nick knows she murdered and tried to murder someone....and all the other evil deeds she did......No way did she tell him .......otherwise he would not be with her..... :D

was she ever procven to have murdered anyone ...NOPE i think not ..so therefore she did not kill anyone

What she did....and we know she did....and what was made to see that it has never been proven by the courts are two very different things......but the bio do say she did....but it was not proven.....go figure.....she did :)

Correct me if I am wrong didn't she get arrested for trying to kill Victor (it wasn't Michelle Stafford there was another actress playing the role of Phyliss at the time.I'm sorry I don't remember her name)

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:09 pm

sorry not .i'm glad that phyllis knows that nick and sharon kiss.it was nick going after sharon.come on it was ok for phyllis to go after nick but we are to say its wrong for nick to kiss sharon.they didn't have sex and phyllis loves pulling on jacks feelings for her.after everything that phyllis has put sharon through a kiss is just a kiss unless you push it.which it looks like phyllis may do and really lose nick in the end.

chocolate bunny

Postby chocolate bunny » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:16 pm

Are u serious Sharon is not a saint must I remind u that Sharon slept around on Nick way before Phylis even cam in the picture so before you get on ur soap box and bash Phylis remember that Sharon was sleeping around first !)

chocolate bunny

Postby chocolate bunny » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:20 pm

Who are you to call anyone ugly that comment was ugly eveyone deals with death different and Sharon has not been a saint nor without fault let me remind you that she slept around first before Phylis even got in the picture. Yes she is serious because she is hurt and she is deserves to be she deserves to be happy she didn't owe Sharon anything and Nick is the one that was in that marriage and he decided to leave Phylis didn't force him remember that she told him to leave her alone and hide her pregnancy she that he could go back get off ur high horse *)

chocolate bunny

Postby chocolate bunny » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:28 pm

Phyliss should be mad HER husband kissed someone elese and she should be. Phyliss owes no one anything Okay she slept with Nick while he was married to Sharon how many people did Sharon slept with she was married to Nick and no one seems to remember that do they. Nick choose to leave Sharon that was his decision Phyliss and NIck decided to leave eachother alone but Nick came back remember that it was his decision and that now HE is her husband and she has every right to be mad and Sharon is no saint never has and the rate that she is going never will :0

analisa

Postby analisa » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:31 pm

Quote chocolate bunny: Phyliss should be mad HER husband kissed someone elese and she should be. Phyliss owes no one anything Okay she slept with Nick while he was married to Sharon how many people did Sharon slept with she was married to Nick and no one seems to remember that do they. Nick choose to leave Sharon that was his decision Phyliss and NIck decided to leave eachother alone but Nick came back remember that it was his decision and that now HE is her husband and she has every right to be mad and Sharon is no saint never has and the rate that she is going never will :0

Phew...thought I was the only person who saw those scenes 8)

wowbabyits2007

Postby wowbabyits2007 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:43 pm

Quote analisa:
Quote chocolate bunny: Phyliss should be mad HER husband kissed someone elese and she should be. Phyliss owes no one anything Okay she slept with Nick while he was married to Sharon how many people did Sharon slept with she was married to Nick and no one seems to remember that do they. Nick choose to leave Sharon that was his decision Phyliss and NIck decided to leave eachother alone but Nick came back remember that it was his decision and that now HE is her husband and she has every right to be mad and Sharon is no saint never has and the rate that she is going never will :0

I actually agree with both of you, to a point. Sure, be angry. But then sit back and reflect on how you got with him in the first place. Then ask yourself, can I even trust HIM? And then decide. Don't blame it all on his first wife. If I were her (the first wife), I wouldn't feel bad in the least! What comes around goes around. You may have stolen him from me, but he'll always love me. Eat your heart out! (Remember when Sharon was in the lingerie shop and Phyllis bought the same outfit...what a sl##!)

analisa

Postby analisa » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:47 pm

Quote wowbabyits2007:
Quote analisa:

I actually agree with both of you, to a point. Sure, be angry. But then sit back and reflect on how you got with him in the first place. Then ask yourself, can I even trust HIM? And then decide. Don't blame it all on his first wife. If I were her (the first wife), I wouldn't feel bad in the least! What comes around goes around. You may have stolen him from me, but he'll always love me. Eat your heart out! (Remember when Sharon was in the lingerie shop and Phyllis bought the same outfit...what a sl##!)

maybe the bought the same outfit cuz obviously the have the same taste in a lot of things and I don't blame it all on the first wife at all. The only bond I think they will have forever are the kids.

wowbabyits2007

Postby wowbabyits2007 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:52 pm

Quote analisa:
Quote wowbabyits2007:
Quote analisa:

maybe the bought the same outfit cuz obviously the have the same taste in a lot of things and I don't blame it all on the first wife at all. The only bond I think they will have forever are the kids.

I agree with you first sentence. The second, just the kids...lol, look at any of JM and SC interviews, they both see it the same way us Shick fans see it, they'll always love each other. Watch tomorrow's episode. Nick even says it. Maybe they are not "in love" right now, but he loves Sharon and always will. Just curious for those who don't see this, how long have you been watching Y&R...seriously, not trying to offend you all, just wondering what's the first s/l you've ever watched with Nick and Sharon...seriously? Thanks.

analisa

Postby analisa » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:59 pm

Quote wowbabyits2007:
Quote analisa:
Quote wowbabyits2007:
Quote analisa:

I agree with you first sentence. The second, just the kids...lol, look at any of JM and SC interviews, they both see it the same way us Shick fans see it, they'll always love each other. Watch tomorrow's episode. Nick even says it. Maybe they are not "in love" right now, but he loves Sharon and always will. Just curious for those who don't see this, how long have you been watching Y&R...seriously, not trying to offend you all, just wondering what's the first s/l you've ever watched with Nick and Sharon...seriously? Thanks.

Can't remember the very first s/l but i have been watching for 29 yrs if that helps you. I just think too much has happened with these two for them to be together again JMO.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”