Chelsea and Chloe

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
fairland

Re: Chelsea and Chloe

Postby fairland » Tue May 28, 2013 3:50 pm

chloe is being Witten in this way that chloe would be giving chelsea bad advice from chloe. chloe is not not a waste of space in my opinion. All chloe needs is to be written differently than this. I blame the writers for chloe attitude that chloe rather believe that chloe character is doing the right thing chelsea character. It is not waste of good money to have an excellent character on the show that is Elizabeth Hendrickson. I enjoy her acting skills. chloe should at least stay with young and the rest about 4 to 5 years longer.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Tue May 28, 2013 5:36 pm

Chloe needs to get her head on straight.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Tue May 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Quote fairland: chloe is being Witten in this way that chloe would be giving chelsea bad advice from chloe. chloe is not not a waste of space in my opinion. All chloe needs is to be written differently than this. I blame the writers for chloe attitude that chloe rather believe that chloe character is doing the right thing chelsea character. It is not waste of good money to have an excellent character on the show that is Elizabeth Hendrickson. I enjoy her acting skills. chloe should at least stay with young and the rest about 4 to 5 years longer.

I can't believe Chloe is still giving Chels such bad advice. It makes her looks so bad.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm

I loved their friendship in the past, but Chloe is getting on my last nerve with her Adam bashing and bad advice.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”