Chelsea and Chloe

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Grendel

Re: Chelsea and Chloe

Postby Grendel » Sat May 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Chloe is getting on my nerves with her Adam hatred. Adam has never done anything to her or Kevin.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Sun May 26, 2013 9:47 am

I use to love their friendship but Chloe needs an attitude adjustment ASAP!

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 9:07 am

Love their friendship at first but Chelsea need to ease up on Adam.

fairland

Postby fairland » Mon May 27, 2013 11:12 am

Melissa Clare Egan is also my favorite actress and very good at playing her role on the young and the restless. Melissa Clare Egan plays chelsea character very well. I can love this character too much and not give up on chelsea coning everyone that does include Steven Burton character as Dylan. they have great chemistry as a couple enjoy to be enjoyable couple. I am wondering If the will be more to chelsea and to dylan character down the road of great story lines together.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 11:38 am

Quote fairland: Melissa Clare Egan is also my favorite actress and very good at playing her role on the young and the restless. Melissa Clare Egan plays chelsea character very well. I can love this character too much and not give up on chelsea coning everyone that does include Steven Burton character as Dylan. they have great chemistry as a couple enjoy to be enjoyable couple. I am wondering If the will be more to chelsea and to dylan character down the road of great story lines together.

DITTO!

REDMIDGET

Postby REDMIDGET » Mon May 27, 2013 11:58 am

Quote Jackie10: Chelsea is a grown woman quite capable of making her own choices. She didnt do anything she didnt want to do. She didnt have to listen to a word Chloe said. Just like after she became an adult she no longer had to live the life of a criminal con just because her mom did. She made the choice to do it. All of this rests squarely on her.

Im right there with you on this,Chelsea made the choice to tell all kinds of lie and she needs to pay for it.Why would she use a man to cover up the truth about her baby.Adam will get to the botton of this and I cant wait intill the truth comes out.Adam is no fool a the writers are making him look like one now.We all no Adam will put two and two together but when.Come on we are talking about Adam he should no by now that this is his baby,Why are the writers making him look like a nut,Thats not Adam.When will the truth come out.Adam no fool.Chelsea is the fool here for doing this to Adam.and for listen to Chole.But is his a mind of her own and she should no this will never work.

moosika

Postby moosika » Mon May 27, 2013 12:07 pm

I hated Chloe and Chelsea when both of their characters were casted. I am warming up to Chelsea. Don't like her but she has potential. I still can't stand anything about Chloe. Never have and most likely, never will. She is a waste of good money.

deceived

Postby deceived » Mon May 27, 2013 12:09 pm

These two immature women are driving me crazy... GEEZ...they remind me of two teenage girls who are boy crazy scheming in a high school cafeteria... must the women on this show be all boy crazy and high school antics...also with unprotected sex with anyone...

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 12:57 pm

I want to see Chloe change but I don't want her to become a goody two shoes. That is BORING!!!

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Would Chloe please take care of her own problems and stop giving Chelsea such bad advice.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”