Chelsea and Chloe

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Krystalball

Re: Chelsea and Chloe

Postby Krystalball » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:15 pm

I am turning against Chloe.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Quote Krystalball: Good idea making them friends.

I am very much a chloe fan to the core what is not to like about chloe being chloe and I enjoy her advice to give to chelsea. I mean they are meant to be friends. I love chelsea coming into her own when being around chloe for support. chelsea does need that support. chloe is amazing to give any type of support to where it comes to advice making. I mean this is like history being rewritten. I get chloe has done a lot of laziness into own background like chloe has not even changed at all. a lot has happen sense then all we need to do as fans. Is to get Ronan back on the air plane or get Alex in a relationship with chloe instead of kevin.

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Chloe needs major repair work done to her character. I can't stand her right now.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sat May 04, 2013 12:48 pm

Quote Krystalball: Chloe needs major repair work done to her character. I can't stand her right now.

I am totally with on that. chloe does need to be repaired majorly activated. I can and can not stand her right now either being married to kevin was more than a mistake to me.

lesepps

Postby lesepps » Sat May 04, 2013 3:54 pm

I am upset with Chloe. She is giving Chelsea horrible advice and the stealing? Please writers, fix Chloe.

lesepps

Postby lesepps » Sat May 04, 2013 7:29 pm

If Chloe doesn't change, I want her to stay away from Chelsea.

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Sat May 04, 2013 8:18 pm

What are the chances that Chloe's actions will eventually affect Chelsea's business? It would seem to me that it will cause big time problems when Chloe and Kevin get arrested for their stealing (the new detective seems to be on the ball) Chelsea really needs to put Chloe in her place regarding her baby and the business.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat May 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Quote Its not real:
Quote Krystalball: Good idea making them friends.

Yup, kind of like putting all the garbage together in a pile, so much neater that way. And, we have the added bonus, that we can can FF them both at the same time. :-)

I couldn't agree with you more.I wish they would run far far away together and never come back.

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Sat May 04, 2013 8:30 pm

I have never liked Chelsa, she was on her way out until the new folks came in, they should have let her go. She is nasty dropping babies left and right and she can take Chloe with her.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sun May 05, 2013 12:59 am

I actually like Chelsea's giggle. I find it endearing and sweet.

Her and Chloe make decent friends and have some good scenes together, but the paternity lie story between them is not good. Sometimes their characters seem more dumbed down especially Chloe under the new regime as compared to recent years.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”