Faith Newman = Sweetie

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yandrfan99

Re: Faith Newman = Sweetie

Postby yandrfan99 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:37 pm

I agree she is so cute and she is a great little actress. Also it is nice to see a positive thread. Thanks for starting the thread deceived.

deceived

Postby deceived » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Just finished watching..she was justing acting out & also ready for bed lol.. Sorry but i cant blame her for being confused & acting out like that. Just recap what the child has gone thru - Her dad being with her mom, Phyllis & now Avery... Then we could talk about her mother but I would be here all day & i just dont have that kinda time... :-)

Great post...did she also have to meet and chat with Dianne??? A little confused girl...Nick is to blame!!! LOL

deceived

Postby deceived » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Quote gommie: Some of the looks she was giving Avery were priceless.. Cracked me up....given a little more time she would have warmed up to Avery..

That's what I am talking about... Awesome acting for such a young girl...

gommie

Postby gommie » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Quote deceived:
Quote gommie: Some of the looks she was giving Avery were priceless.. Cracked me up....given a little more time she would have warmed up to Avery..

That's what I am talking about... Awesome acting for such a young girl...

already giving the evil eye at her age- would you just look at that.. LOL

Return to “The Young and the Restless”