PLEASE get rid of Chloe and Kevin

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
- Soap-sense

PLEASE get rid of Chloe and Kevin

Postby - Soap-sense » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Aka the low-life Bonnie and Clyde of Genoa city. Those two mud-slingers and sh*t disturbers are useless, I wish those two would get quickly caught and sent to prison. >(

AND pity the child, Deliia. She should be with Billy and Victoria - what kind of example are Chloe and Kevin? Quick, get her away from their influence.

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Re: PLEASE get rid of Chloe and Kevin

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:45 pm

I concur.... they suck

HappyGreetings

Postby HappyGreetings » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:31 pm

I agree, they a waste airtime! Bring back Don Diamont (Brad Carlton)now he was great and get rid of Chloe and Kevin. I can't believe they got rid of him and kept Chloe and Kevin....YUCK!!! I have tried really to like them but I just can't. I have never cared for Chloe with all her scheming and dishonesty. She is always messing with people's lives and is a low life theif. I used to like Chelsea but now that she is hanging around Chloe I can't help but put her in the same category. I think Chelsea can be a good one if they get her away for stupid Chloe!!!! They need to send Kevin and Chloe away soon! Maybe to prison???

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:54 pm

I agree that they should get rid of Chloe and Kevin. There were so many talented actors that have left the show and yet these two are still here. I don't understand why. Like Blake Hood, Marcy Ryan, Don Diamond, and others who I can't remember their real names. It doesn't make much sense.

strange fruit

Postby strange fruit » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:26 pm

I don't want Kevin to leave. He's just annoying being paired with Chloe. I don't care for them as a couple myself. I liked him and Jana together they made a more wierd yet cute couple that wasn't annoying as he and Chloe are. I think Kevin's character can be saved i know he's had some bizzare silly storylines for the past few years but i still like this character. As for Chloe, She came on the show as a fasion expert or something from New York remember? I really didn't expect her character to last long on the show. She's always annoyed me and she is one of the weakest links in G.C. in my opinion. she can go.

elizadolittle

Postby elizadolittle » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:46 am

Quote - Soap-sense: Aka the low-life Bonnie and Clyde of Genoa city. Those two mud-slingers and sh*t disturbers are useless, I wish those two would get quickly caught and sent to prison. >(

AND pity the child, Deliia. She should be with Billy and Victoria - what kind of example are Chloe and Kevin? Quick, get her away from their influence.

Grr it feels like they're trying to make Chloe and Kevin look as bad as possible, while propping others.

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:44 am

I love Chloe and am not happy at the direction of her character. They need to end Chlovin, get Chloe back to her roots as a fashsionista. Chloe is supposed to be educated too and they have her acting as a dimwit. It's not good. :(

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:51 pm

Quote strange fruit: I don't want Kevin to leave. He's just annoying being paired with Chloe. I don't care for them as a couple myself. I liked him and Jana together they made a more wierd yet cute couple that wasn't annoying as he and Chloe are. I think Kevin's character can be saved i know he's had some bizzare silly storylines for the past few years but i still like this character. As for Chloe, She came on the show as a fasion expert or something from New York remember? I really didn't expect her character to last long on the show. She's always annoyed me and she is one of the weakest links in G.C. in my opinion. she can go.

Kevin's a crook period jail time

SillieGirl

Postby SillieGirl » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:07 pm

ITA, both are worthless and no use for them at all. >(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”