Chelsea and Adam

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Its not real

Re: Chelsea and Adam

Postby Its not real » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote Krystalball: I love them together. Chelsea is Adam's ray of light and hope and he is hers.

Chelsea is nothing to Adam but demands and ultimatums.

Chelsea is Adam's wife and the mother of his child. They are in a bad place right now, but there are still feelings there. We can argue about what those feelings are, but Chelsea is definitely someone to Adam.

I agree, she is "something" alright. And I agree there are feelings there, on her part mostly they seem to be resentment and anger first that Adam didn't make Chelsea's life a perfect dream for her and then second disappointment and anger that when she cast him aside he didn't just shrivel up and die.

On Adam's side I think there is guilt that he married this woman on the rebound, when he couldn't really give her his heart and some sadness that she turned out to be so much less than he hoped. Also now I am beginning to see a certain amount of annoyance and impatience with her childish and illogical petulance.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Quote Its not real:
Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote Krystalball: I love them together. Chelsea is Adam's ray of light and hope and he is hers.

Chelsea is nothing to Adam but demands and ultimatums.

Chelsea is Adam's wife and the mother of his child. They are in a bad place right now, but there are still feelings there. We can argue about what those feelings are, but Chelsea is definitely someone to Adam.

I agree, she is "something" alright. And I agree there are feelings there, on her part mostly they seem to be resentment and anger first that Adam didn't make Chelsea's life a perfect dream for her and then second disappointment and anger that when she cast him aside he didn't just shrivel up and die.

On Adam's side I think there is guilt that he married this woman on the rebound, when he couldn't really give her his heart and some sadness that she turned out to be so much less than he hoped. Also now I am beginning to see a certain amount of annoyance and impatience with her childish and illogical petulance.

Well said! I agree Adam cares about CL but he is not in love with her and just because they are still married doesnt mean she is the ray of light and hope for Adam she never has been and will not be now. The baby might be but not CL.

lesepps

Postby lesepps » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:52 pm

LOVE THEM!!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”