Quote countryMomof4: I'm all for it but not until some baggage is dealt with properly.
I agree completely
1. End Shadam, Make Sharon to feel absolutely nothing for adam except friendship!! Show to us that she realizes that adam was an infatuation, some sort of lust and not real love at all- in fact toxic
2.Clearify that Victor never had sex with her
3.Reunite her to the newmans properly; make them forgive her; create an unbeatable scene that makes them see sharon as nice and kindhearted especially Victor, Nikki and Victoria. Use Nikki's sickness for this!!
4. Show her going through her bipolar disorder properly!! And how she eventually gets better
5. Show her evolved professionally or business wise far from Newman enterprises. Strong and independent
6. Gradually make nick draw to her learning from Davery story that you never let go of your one true love; don't make it cheap. Show us how they share great memories from their past and eventually see for themselves that they have wasted so much time for nothing. Bring an event that will take them back to the times of their great fairy tale love story!!
7. Use Summer's partenity being Jack as clear evidence that they were meant to be; It has always been Shick and nothing else!!
8. Make noah and faith excited about this supporting their parents and bonding as a family!!
9. Show Shick reconnecting romantically and getting to the Shick we always loved and could die for.
10. Marry Them on their 20th anniversay in 2014!!!!
11. Otherwise, don't bother to unite shick. At all!! Don't break our hearts latter like MAB did!!
12. Then you will have an increase rate of viewers, i bet great writers you will!!
Bring Shick on such great terms!! Otherwise bring a new guy or make sharon to just be strong and independent and successful without the newmans far from adam!!! Currently i see no one being with her. Dylan is already far thorn between chelsea and avery!! And dylan can't love sharon properly, its too dramatic with Chelsea, Avery and Sharon!! She needs some real romance story and a great independent and professional story line here!! Otherwise Shick will do!!