"Sharon was my first love & Phyllis came along

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
go2girl

"Sharon was my first love & Phyllis came along

Postby go2girl » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:22 pm

after Cassie died". One sentence that speaks volumes. SOOOOOO glad that Nick put Phyllis in her proper place. She was just a mistress-therapist-with-benefits that he escaped his pain with. Then she miraculously gets pregnant (apparently with Jack's baby) & Nick finds himself in a unique situation. Telling Avery about his past was eye-opening and really enjoyable. I wonder if he has any other secrets that need to be told... :D ;)

BabyVelvet

Re:

Postby BabyVelvet » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Quote go2girl: after Cassie died". One sentence that speaks volumes. SOOOOOO glad that Nick put Phyllis in her proper place. She was just a mistress-therapist-with-benefits that he escaped his pain with. Then she miraculously gets pregnant (apparently with Jack's baby) & Nick finds himself in a unique situation. Telling Avery about his past was eye-opening and really enjoyable. I wonder if he has any other secrets that need to be told... :D ;)

Sounds like Nick is being honest with himself and Avery.
Great thread, it needed to be said. ;)

CuppaCoffee

Re:

Postby CuppaCoffee » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:35 pm

Quote go2girl: after Cassie died". One sentence that speaks volumes. SOOOOOO glad that Nick put Phyllis in her proper place. She was just a mistress-therapist-with-benefits that he escaped his pain with. Then she miraculously gets pregnant (apparently with Jack's baby) & Nick finds himself in a unique situation. Telling Avery about his past was eye-opening and really enjoyable. I wonder if he has any other secrets that need to be told... :D ;)

Your avatar is scary 8) lol love it!

Yes, Phyl just came along :-)

go2girl

Re:

Postby go2girl » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Quote CuppaCoffee:

That's jealous Phyl. I made her eyes green and they were beautiful. But it needed that little tint of "green with envy", lol!

bukopandan

Re:

Postby bukopandan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Quote go2girl:
Quote CuppaCoffee:

That's jealous Phyl. I made her eyes green and they were beautiful. But it needed that little tint of "green with envy", lol!

And I think "obsessed" when I see the avi! MS even used that word and a few others when describing Phyl.

lesepps

Re:

Postby lesepps » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Your hatred is of Phyllis is truly scary. Please remember this is a fictional character. Phyllis is NOT REAL person. Unless it's really MS you hate, then that is another story.

CuppaCoffee

Re:

Postby CuppaCoffee » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:49 pm

What's the big deal about hating a fictional character? ~)
Better than hating a real person.

valleycliffe

Re:

Postby valleycliffe » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Quote lesepps:

Your hatred is of Phyllis is truly scary. Please remember this is a fictional character. Phyllis is NOT REAL person. Unless it's really MS you hate, then that is another story.

this is a fictional show 8) 8)

you mean we're actually not all voyeurs peeking in on real life people? darn...

i think i hate phyl more than go2girl does...

and there are lots on here that hate sharon that way.

and chelsea

and nikki

etc.etc.etc

BabyVelvet

Re:

Postby BabyVelvet » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:50 pm

I think people with no sense of humor are scary. 8)

deceived

Re:

Postby deceived » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Quote go2girl: after Cassie died". One sentence that speaks volumes. SOOOOOO glad that Nick put Phyllis in her proper place. She was just a mistress-therapist-with-benefits that he escaped his pain with. Then she miraculously gets pregnant (apparently with Jack's baby) & Nick finds himself in a unique situation. Telling Avesoaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/ry about his past was eye-opening and really enjoyable. I wonder if he has any other secrets that need to be told... :D ;)

I loved this scene...now, back to MAB,,, they described Shick as a toxic fairy-tale relationship. Which fueled Phick fighters with fireballs. Now, we have these new writers who have it on the mark... Sharon WAS Nick's first love. Phyllis was his pregnant mistress. Avery is his balm in his middle age. STILL... Nick only loves Nick, and loves the one he's with... so, in saying that, if Avery agrees, I give this marriage just a few years....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”