POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Moniker1979

Re: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Postby Moniker1979 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:25 pm

Thank you for this thread!!! Finally!!!

I have never understood why being a Phyllis fan meant not liking Sharon or vice versa. I think they complement each other. Both great actresses, both have something unique that they bring to the show.

I am a big Shick fan and I am a big Sharon fan, but I like Phyllis' character,too.

Go Sharon and Phyllis!

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:30 pm

Quote Moniker1979: Thank you for this thread!!! Finally!!!

I have never understood why being a Phyllis fan meant not liking Sharon or vice versa. I think they complement each other. Both great actresses, both have something unique that they bring to the show.

I am a big Shick fan and I am a big Sharon fan, but I like Phyllis' character,too.

Go Sharon and Phyllis!

I love them both two!! You know at the end of the day these two probably eat dinner together! I say great job Sharon (SC) and Phyllis (MS)! :))

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:20 pm

Go Ladies! :))

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:21 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote StaceyT: I LOVE Sharon with Nick :) and Phyllis with Jack :)) All four are great at their jobs :D

Now that's something I can agree.

I agree with that too.

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:37 pm

Go Sharon and Phyllis!!! Giving my ladies a BIG HUG!! *)

Texastarz

Postby Texastarz » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:54 pm

I like them both too!!

Quote PLC02: I got permission to start this thread. PLEASE let's make it a successful one! Please DO NOT POST unless you like both of the Character! Let me be first to say I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!
GO SHARON AND GO PHYLLIS!!!!! While I love all the other characters on the show these two are GREAT! AND GORGEOUS TOO!

dollzdimplez

Postby dollzdimplez » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:39 pm

Good to see that I am not the only one who likes both of the characters! I really love the chemistry that both actresses bring to the show. I can't imagine the show without either one of them. Also would like to add they are both very beautiful and love their wardrobes.... (well not Phyliss' at the moment brown just doesn't do it for her :)) )

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:39 pm

Quote dollzdimplez: Good to see that I am not the only one who likes both of the characters! I really love the chemistry that both actresses bring to the show. I can't imagine the show without either one of them. Also would like to add they are both very beautiful and love their wardrobes.... (well not Phyliss' at the moment brown just doesn't do it for her :)) )

You are so right! These two ladies can dress!:)) I can't wait for Phyllis to get out of those prison clothes!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”