POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
PLC02

POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Postby PLC02 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:53 am

I got permission to start this thread. PLEASE let's make it a successful one! Please DO NOT POST unless you like both of the Character! Let me be first to say I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!
GO SHARON AND GO PHYLLIS!!!!! While I love all the other characters on the show these two are GREAT! AND GORGEOUS TOO!

Revasfan

Re: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Postby Revasfan » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:58 am

I'm up in here baby :D

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:03 pm

Quote Revasfan: I'm up in here baby :D

I knew I count on you Reva! :))

LifeLover

Postby LifeLover » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:05 pm

Quote PLC02: I got permission to start this thread. PLEASE let's make it a successful one! Please DO NOT POST unless you like both of the Character! Let me be first to say I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!
GO SHARON AND GO PHYLLIS!!!!! While I love all the other characters on the show these two are GREAT! AND GORGEOUS TOO!

Thank you for starting this thread! I like both Sharon and Phyllis and I was feeling like I was the only one who dared to like them both! They are both beautiful women - Phyllis is strong and independent and smart. Sharon is kind and well meaning in what she does. I would love to see these two become friends in the future. I think it could happen and be very interesting! What a team they would make!!!! Thanks again!!!!! :) :)

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:06 pm

Quote LifeLover:
Quote PLC02: I got permission to start this thread. PLEASE let's make it a successful one! Please DO NOT POST unless you like both of the Character! Let me be first to say I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!

Thank you for starting this thread! I like both Sharon and Phyllis and I was feeling like I was the only one who dared to like them both! They are both beautiful women - Phyllis is strong and independent and smart. Sharon is kind and well meaning in what she does. I would love to see these two become friends in the future. I think it could happen and be very interesting! What a team they would make!!!! Thanks again!!!!! :) :)

Great keep posting! :))

Revasfan

Postby Revasfan » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:13 pm

This is a good idea, lets see how many agree

granny45

Postby granny45 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:19 pm

I love how Sharon is with Jack - the "stand by your man" thing. That's how marriage should be. I love Phyllis and Nick together - great chemistry. Nick brings out the good in Phyllis. I think this thread is a GREAT IDEA!! Way to go PLCO2!! :)

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:19 pm

Quote Revasfan: This is a good idea, lets see how many agree

I hope many! But that's ok if they don't! I really like both Characters! They make this show sooooooooo intersting!

GO PHYLLIS!!!! GO SHARON!!!!!

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:20 pm

*) *) *) *) You guys are the best!

granny45

Postby granny45 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:22 pm

Quote PLC02:
Quote Revasfan: This is a good idea, lets see how many agree

I hope many! But that's ok if they don't! I really like both Characters! They make this show sooooooooo intersting!

GO PHYLLIS!!!! GO SHARON!!!!!

Great attempt to make peace on this board - have you ever thought about running for office!! You would make a great politician! LOL, LOL :) :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”