SPOILERS -- April & May Previews

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trixie60

Re: SPOILERS -- April & May Previews

Postby trixie60 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Thanks for these spoilers. Seems like a few story lines may end, like Lauren being found out about her affair. Summer's paternity, which I wish they would end all the speculation already. I can't help but wonder what Phyllis' revalation may be. She hasn't had much of a story line lately. Sounds like a lot of good things happening on the show.

lesepps

Postby lesepps » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:56 pm

4 more newbies? YES!!

lesepps

Postby lesepps » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:56 pm

4 more newbies? YES!!

gommie

Postby gommie » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Thanks for these(: maybe once and for all the question of Summers paternity will be settled so we can give it a rest..
I hope nothing changes re: who her father is now.. that one has too much on her plate right now, a shock like this would give her all kinds of reasons to behave all kinds of ways-- ~)

lesepps

Postby lesepps » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Quote gommie: Thanks for these(: maybe once and for all the question of Summers paternity will be settled so we can give it a rest..
I hope nothing changes re: who her father is now.. that one has too much on her plate right now, a shock like this would give her all kinds of reasons to behave all kinds of ways-- ~)

Summer's paternity is NOT an issue at Y&R. It's only an issue for Phick/Phyllis haters.

coolkraft

Postby coolkraft » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Quote Lewinsky: Lily and Tyler : I knew it would come.

The Newmans gather for Nikki’s birthday : I don't care.

Summer’s friend Courtney (Kelli Goss) becomes part of the mix : New characters? Hmm I hope she can act at least.

Oliver Jones : Is he gonna be played by a B&B actor?

The question of Summer’s paternity rears its head : Just tell us already lol. We all know she's Jack's.

Handsome Latino Julian brings his sex appeal to Genoa City : New character, again.

The heartbreaking fallout from Lauren’s affair changes everything : Get ready to see CLB's outstanding acting!

Fen reacts to the stress of his mother’s betrayal : Not surprised.

A tough but charming investigator arrives to lend her skills to Genoa City’s crime busters : New character, AGAIN?

Billy feels the pull of gambling again when gambling club owner Barry (Bruce Weitz) comes to town : So far, I'm not interested.

A big revelation changes Phyllis’s life (Rumor is she has a cancer scare) : Could be great to show MS's great acting skills. I thought it would be about Summer's paternitny.

My thoughts : Too many new characters. I thought we've had enough...

ITA too many new characters ; too many chopped 1 minute snippets of Y & R

daisy1984

Postby daisy1984 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Quote Stokerr: April & May Previews:

Lily and Tyler are caught up in an intense situation

The Newmans gather for Nikki’s birthday

Summer’s friend Courtney (Kelli Goss) becomes part of the mix

Oliver Jones arrives from Los Angeles to lend his expertise for a Jabot photo shoot

The question of Summer’s paternity rears its head

Handsome Latino Julian brings his sex appeal to Genoa City

The heartbreaking fallout from Lauren’s affair changes everything

Fen reacts to the stress of his mother’s betrayal

A tough but charming investigator arrives to lend her skills to Genoa City’s crime busters

Billy feels the pull of gambling again when gambling club owner Barry (Bruce Weitz) comes to town

[quote]A big revelation changes Phyllis’s life (Rumor is she has a cancer scare)

I can't believe they would give Phyllis a cancer scare AND have her deal with questions about Summer's paternity.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:27 pm

so sharon is b-p so now they are going to maybe have phyllis be sick as well. omg can't sharon have a sl that has nothing in anyway to do with phyllis. to have phyllis maybe sick is just wrong. just let phyllsi find out summer is jacks and watch her head spin. don't make her sick in anyway. i might have to ff if they go there with phyllis making her sick or even the thought of being sick.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”