What is happening to the Phylllis character??

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
go2girl

Re: What is happening to the Phylllis character??

Postby go2girl » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Quote rediculous:
Quote go2girl:
Quote TxRangerFan:
Quote go2girl:
Quote rediculous: They are probable just trying to figure out what to do with Phyllis, where does she actually belong and with what age group, I'm sure they will find something for her to do at some point. She does seem to be a non factor right now, but I doubt that will last. It seems as though a lot of viewers are just glad to be getting a break from that character, she was rather played out by the end of MAB's reign of terror.

And by the way, my thread is not about what is happening with Michelle Stafford, it is about what is happening with PHYLLIS.\>

Hey Red! Maybe they are trying to figure out our "so desired" s/l of Phyllis-Jack-Summer paternity. It has been a while since the anvils were dropped b/w Jack/Summer and the writers should have evaluated viewer response by now. One thing is sure, it would bring a number of veteran actors to the forefront and make for an explosive s/l. I hope they go forward with it cause the "hints" were so fun! :D

you are going to be so disappointed!

Oh but I'm not! :D
Phyllis can bed Kyle and that would be just as good! LOL!

imagine being disappointed at a soap opera story line, LOL. I agree either scenario will be fun to watch!!

I bet plenty here get disappointed, lol! Not me. If it becomes too absurd I just don't watch. Of course, lately it's been good so I watch and am thoroughly entertained. I would be even more intrigued if the writers blew up the theory that Nick is Summer's bio dad since we all know he isn't. ;)

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote go2girl:
Quote TxRangerFan:
Quote go2girl:
Quote rediculous: They are probable just trying to figure out what to do with Phyllis, where does she actually belong and with what age group, I'm sure they will find something for her to do at some point. She does seem to be a non factor right now, but I doubt that will last. It seems as though a lot of viewers are just glad to be getting a break from that character, she was rather played out by the end of MAB's reign of terror.

And by the way, my thread is not about what is happening with Michelle Stafford, it is about what is happening with PHYLLIS.\>

Hey Red! Maybe they are trying to figure out our "so desired" s/l of Phyllis-Jack-Summer paternity. It has been a while since the anvils were dropped b/w Jack/Summer and the writers should have evaluated viewer response by now. One thing is sure, it would bring a number of veteran actors to the forefront and make for an explosive s/l. I hope they go forward with it cause the "hints" were so fun! :D

you are going to be so disappointed!

Oh but I'm not! :D
Phyllis can bed Kyle and that would be just as good! LOL!

Sorry, G2G, but then Kyle would be lying there in bed and realize what he'd done and choke on his vomit and die. I want him sticking around. :-)

OH MY! LOL! That would be awful for Kyle! :-)

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:18 am

There is such few scenes with Phyllis now, that when she does appear it is a surprise. One could almost forget she resides in GC.

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Quote rediculous: There is such few scenes with Phyllis now, that when she does appear it is a surprise. One could almost forget she resides in GC.

Agreed, Red. I'm really missing Phyllis...the mean, nasty Phyllis. She can be docile at times but we need the fiesty redhead temper as well as her cray-cray self. I happen to know the s/l that would bring that out in her. :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”