SPOILER: chelsea, adam baby

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kurly-Jo

Re: SPOILER: chelsea, adam baby

Postby Kurly-Jo » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:24 pm

I am soooooooo tired of all the false starts with Chelsea telling Adam about the baby!!! How many times has it been (100 or more?) Writers please, let this be it. Adam needs to know, Sharon needs to go somewhere with Dylan. I'm not a fan of Sharon or Chelsea but Adam needs to stay with Chelsea, be a man, and grow the hell up. And please make it soon, my brain cells are decreasing by the minute.

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:37 pm

I cannot wait for Adam and Chels to have that baby talk!

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:08 am

Quote Krystalball: I cannot wait for Adam and Chels to have that baby talk!

It had better happen before she is in labor.

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:12 pm

I can't wait for Adam to find out.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Quote lovealldogs: Thank God the Writers had Chelsea telling Adam, even though he's in a coma, that he's going to be a father and vicki overhears her!! Then Victor confronts her on Monday about taking advantage of Adam. That means HOPEFULLY, she won't be LYING to Dylan and saying it's his kid. PLEASE writers, let this be IT for that whole s/l hanging in the air!! If they do end up having her somehow accuse Dylan of being the father though....I'll just be ff through every scene!
It's almost to good to be true the writers will actually just DROP the whole "another baby" scam.

Victor just needs to shut up! Where the hell has he been since his son took a bullet for him? Instead of holding vigil at his bedside, he's still wandering around insulting everyone, and taking his wife out to dinner. What a creep.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Quote Kurly-Jo: I am soooooooo tired of all the false starts with Chelsea telling Adam about the baby!!! How many times has it been (100 or more?) Writers please, let this be it. Adam needs to know, Sharon needs to go somewhere with Dylan. I'm not a fan of Sharon or Chelsea but Adam needs to stay with Chelsea, be a man, and grow the hell up. And please make it soon, my brain cells are decreasing by the minute.

chelsea is the one not telling . adam would bethere for the baby but he dont need to be married to chelsea. there should never be a baby.

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Adam is going to be a great father!

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:46 pm

I cannot wait to see them together as a family!

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Quote lovealldogs: Thank God the Writers had Chelsea telling Adam, even though he's in a coma, that he's going to be a father and vicki overhears her!! Then Victor confronts her on Monday about taking advantage of Adam. That means HOPEFULLY, she won't be LYING to Dylan and saying it's his kid. PLEASE writers, let this be IT for that whole s/l hanging in the air!! If they do end up having her somehow accuse Dylan of being the father though....I'll just be ff through every scene!
It's almost to good to be true the writers will actually just DROP the whole "another baby" scam.

I don't think he heard her though.

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Can't wait to see them togther as a family.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”