Carmine?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
roseofsharon1942

Carmine?

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Other than the little story Carmine had with the mobster's little princess, Angie, what is he still doing in GC? He doesn't have any family or friends there. Oh! except for Abby and he wasn't into her. Other than being a bartender, what is his reason for still being on the show? I get he has a story now with Laureen but gollee that is real strange for someone as young and handsome as he is.

The General

Re: Carmine?

Postby The General » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Seems Lauren is heading into a big s/l so maybe Carmine's "love" for her is all a set-up. Lauren is about to be taught a major lesson maybe. He has the same room...probably has cameras, videos, etc. Lauren deserves it.
Michael told her Carmine was not a good guy. She might be about to learn the hard way. He may squeeze a lot of money out of her. Or force her to leave her marriage to save her reputation and to marry him. Basically what Deacon did to Nikki to protect Victoria & her Family.

Cabo

Postby Cabo » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Didn't I read somewhere about someone being stalked
and blackmailed? Look out Lauren........good ole Carmine
is going to get you into bed one more time.......tape it
( if he hasn't already). He will stalk you and blackmail
you ...........when you finially decide to save your marriage !

Kick her to the curb Michael !!!!!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Laureen Asa cougar is hilarious

The General

Postby The General » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:20 pm

I kinda wondered if Carmine put that hickey on Lauren on purpose, to panic her, get a reaction, to see if he could push to the point of blackmail-"one last night." to start the squeeze. It makes no sense him staying in GC after Abby left and his charges were gone.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Carmine may still be on the show so that this story line could be prolonged and the writers want to make him out to be a stalker, along with blackmail or other things he could do to Lauren. I don't really think that the story line is over yet and I don't think Carmine will take no for an answer. I had a feeling that he will still pursue Lauren.

Piperay

Postby Piperay » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:19 pm

I sure hope Camine blackmails Lauren, I would love that! :D >)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”