help anyone! on Victoria & Billy's livingroom!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Roxie99

help anyone! on Victoria & Billy's livingroom!

Postby Roxie99 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:06 pm

If anyone knows/or can find out - the color of Victoria & Billy's new living room wall color.. :) I LOVE the color and I am doing my bedroom right now.. what a perfect color! Candace YOUNG.. you know Everything.. YOU find out about the spoilers - why can't you find out this mystery for me!! I want that color!!!
Thanks to anyone who knows..

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Re: help anyone! on Victoria & Billy's livingroom!

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:09 pm

It looks like good old Touqoiuse to me...

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:25 pm

Maybe a decorating thread ... they do have a thread for fashions seen on the show.

It dosen't look turquoise to me.

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Quote habbyfan: Maybe a decorating thread ... they do have a thread for fashions seen on the show.

It dosen't look turquoise to me.

Really... It did to me.. all I know that it looks alot better than it did before

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:38 pm

What ever color aqua, turquoise or bright teal it is, I love it and would like to know myself. Every since we had a brief look at it, I have been waiting to see it again.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Am I going crazy!!It looked like a maroon kind of purple to me,or am I thinking of a few weeks ago!It's the only time I can remember,when they were fighting and putting paint on each other before the wedding.They had a purple-looking streak on the wall!!Oh now I remember a fuschia color too!It's quite a dark pink!It was popular in the 70's,because I ad nail polish I like that color!!Fuschia is a lovely dark pink color!!

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Quote hopey pix: Am I going crazy!!It looked like a maroon kind of purple to me,or am I thinking of a few weeks ago!It's the only time I can remember,when they were fighting and putting paint on each other before the wedding.They had a purple-looking streak on the wall!!Oh now I remember a fuschia color too!It's quite a dark pink!It was popular in the 70's,because I ad nail polish I like that color!!Fuschia is a lovely dark pink color!!

You are not crazy, hopey, I noticed that too. At first Villy's living room was purple. That was right after they got in that paint fight. But then a few days after that it changed color. I don't know the reason why it was done. Anyway, then it was painted blue. I like the color now. It looks good.

Calypso

Postby Calypso » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Quote Roxie99: If anyone knows/or can find out - the color of Victoria & Billy's new living room wall color.. :) I LOVE the color and I am doing my bedroom right now.. what a perfect color! Candace YOUNG.. you know Everything.. YOU find out about the spoilers - why can't you find out this mystery for me!! I want that color!!!

My advise, is to take a screen crap, print it, take it to Home Depot.....there are many shades of turquoise.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Calling Suzi Decorator ... where are you ?)

Julie in Richmond

Postby Julie in Richmond » Thu May 09, 2013 12:54 pm

DID YOU EVER FIND THAT COLOR???? I WANT IT TOO. Thanks, Julie ?)

Quote Roxie99: If anyone knows/or can find out - the color of Victoria & Billy's new living room wall color.. :) I LOVE the color and I am doing my bedroom right now.. what a perfect color! Candace YOUNG.. you know Everything.. YOU find out about the spoilers - why can't you find out this mystery for me!! I want that color!!!

~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”