Did Phyllis......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
countryMomof4

Re: Did Phyllis......

Postby countryMomof4 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:45 am

She was sleeping with Nick AND Jack at the same time resulting in a WTD.

I don't care whether it's two guys or ten, if you have more than one that makes you nasty at that time.

deceived

Postby deceived » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:59 am

Quote countryMomof4: She was sleeping with Nick AND Jack at the same time resulting in a WTD.

I don't care whether it's two guys or ten, if you have more than one that makes you nasty at that time.

She did it within 24 hours...did she love Nick or Jack???

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:02 am

^^Who knows?

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:04 am

Quote deceived:
Quote countryMomof4: She was sleeping with Nick AND Jack at the same time resulting in a WTD.

She did it within 24 hours...did she love Nick or Jack???

didn't she sleep with jack cause nick had just broken up with her and told her he was staying with sharon?

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:23 am

Quote TxRangerFan:
Quote 77RestlessFan:
Quote lubug: Phyllis was in fact in a relationship with Jack when she started her affair with Nick, that's why there's always been the question of Summers paternity, but Phyllis and Jack were not married, regardless, Jack was very hurt.

Phyllis and Jack were not in a relationship. Jack wanted to be but Phyllis told him no and to move on. Phyllis broke off with Jack when he tried to sue her and Nikki to keep them from starting NVP. Then Jack wanted Phyllis to take him back and she said no. Jack kept trying but Phyllis kept him at a distance except for that one time.

nice to find someone else who actually watches the show!

Brings back memories of Michael's batchelor part and Nick and Phyllis falling in 'lust" over cigars and a poker game..Phyllis smoking a cigar was hot...not for non phyllis fans I know.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”