Rumor about who is shot and more

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
habbyfan

Re: Rumor about who is shot and more

Postby habbyfan » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:31 am

Quote spooter: I wish I cared who gets shot.

:)

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:56 am

Quote TreeBuild: Adam is the one who gets shot by saving someone he dislikes.
Victor decides not to go after Adam anymore and let Adam and Victoria battle for NE all on their own.

Victor and Victoria's big fight for Newman hasn't amounted to anything. Jack did nothing illegal so Victor had to resort to his usual blackmail threats and intimidation.Everyone is supposed to be afraid of The Great Victor Newman.Victoria thought she could convince Adam that he'd be a part of the family if he gave the company back.That didn't work and she refuses to admit that he knows anything about business at all.If Adam got shot saving Victor then Sharon will be right there by his side, blubbering and proclaiming to the world what a great hero he is.What alot of crap.He's only at the wedding because he thinks Victor has evidence to use against him.Looking out for himself as always.

cindebugg

Postby cindebugg » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Quote janetb:
Victor decides not to go after Adam anymore and let Adam and Victoria battle for NE all on their own.

Victor and Victoria's big fight for Newman hasn't amounted to anything. Jack did nothing illegal so Victor had to resort to his usual blackmail threats and intimidation.Everyone is supposed to be afraid of The Great Victor Newman.Victoria thought she could convince Adam that he'd be a part of the family if he gave the company back.That didn't work and she refuses to admit that he knows anything about business at all.If Adam got shot saving Victor then Sharon will be right there by his side, blubbering and proclaiming to the world what a great hero he is.What alot of crap.He's only at the wedding because he thinks Victor has evidence to use against him.Looking out for himself as always.

I don't believe that's the only reason he goes to the reception. He thinks Victor is in danger and he's right. I wonder if Adam knows about Leslie's Father and how Avery and Wheeler play into it. Did Sharon tell Adam about Avery's brakes or that someone is following her?

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Quote cindebugg:
Quote janetb:

I don't believe that's the only reason he goes to the reception. He thinks Victor is in danger and he's right. I wonder if Adam knows about Leslie's Father and how Avery and Wheeler play into it. Did Sharon tell Adam about Avery's brakes or that someone is following her?

really?

i read that adam goes to the party to make a humiliating announcement and then victor slaps a restraining order on him....

and IF adam is the one to be shot, i hope the shooter is a marksman then and just takes him out..

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote cindebugg:
Quote janetb:

really?

i read that adam goes to the party to make a humiliating announcement and then victor slaps a restraining order on him....

and IF adam is the one to be shot, i hope the shooter is a marksman then and just takes him out..

:)

cindebugg

Postby cindebugg » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote cindebugg:
Quote janetb:

really?

Yes really. He told Sharon he felt like Victor was in danger from Wheeler.

Yes, probably the only way to get Shick is for Adam to be dead.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:57 pm

Quote cindebugg:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote cindebugg:
Quote janetb:

really?

really? that's the only way?

LOL then by all means, kill the babynapper off.. 3) :-) :D

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:03 pm

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote cindebugg:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote cindebugg:
Quote janetb:

really?

really? that's the only way?

LOL then by all means, kill the babynapper off.. 3) :-) :D

Well, tough call for me, I've enjoyed watching Adam as a character but if the choice is no Adam, or Adam in a lot of scenes with Chelsea, either fighting for custody or playing happy families, then I think I am going to have to vote in favour of getting rid of Adam too.

angel276

Postby angel276 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:34 pm

Adam makes the whole show.

Charlie h

Postby Charlie h » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:26 pm

When Eric braden steps back from the lead role of y and r, Adam will step up and be the next generation victor newman.......his character is shaping up to be even more conniving than his dad.......mm plays the role quite well.....do not shoot him.......go for a minor role character......maybe Avery ....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”