tyler....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
fairland

Re: tyler....

Postby fairland » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:05 pm

I think the one who does play tyler should stay as tyler. I enjoy tyler having a background with leslie character. that is awesome writing skill to me. I would love Diavs character to show off more to what Daivs character really is. Does davis character his background character to anyone else in GC. I would enjoy tyler have his own storylines wqith other characters as well.

luvroflife

Postby luvroflife » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:30 pm

This is not about being a fan of Lane, this is about being a woman! The way this character was introduced (self-centered, disrespectful) was insulting. Sorry, his pecs do not give him a pass. (Recall his response to Lily about not being accustomed to "no".)

He could have come onto the canvas as a secure professional; even if attracted to Lily, that could have been conveyed with respect! And if they got together, more palatable. But as is, why would any mature, self-respecting female want this!??

fairland

Postby fairland » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:14 am

Quote Barbyboo:
Quote drucifer: Who else thinks the actor who plays Tyler would of been a great recast for Malcom?

Not old enough to be Lilly's dad

I agree that Redrick Williams is hot enough to stay young looking stud. He is not old enough to be Malcom recast.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:18 am

I hope they get rid of him soon. He is a horrible characater and Mr. Williams is NOT a good actor! Get rid of Tyler or recast with a better actor soon!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:26 am

I don't like his conceited attitude around Lily but I do like him in scenes with his sister. I'm interested in finding out more about the two of them and their father.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”