Spoiler-Dylan

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Muscetoe

Spoiler-Dylan

Postby Muscetoe » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Does any know what he lost? Or what he was looking for? Do we think Chelsea stole it?

drucifer

Re: Spoiler-Dylan

Postby drucifer » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Yeah,,,he lost a medallion and I hope Chelsea didn`t steal it...I`d really like to see them two as a couple...they have great chemisty

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:33 pm

I think he dropped it at Sharons.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I think he dropped it at Sharons.

I'm sure she has it in her treasure box by now if he did....along w/ Summer's concert tix, Chelsea's lip gloss etc.

chillepepper

Postby chillepepper » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:43 pm

I wrote something awhile ago that they wouldn't allow on the MB,I apologize. The word I used has been said on the show,and worse words have been said,so I'm not understanding this at all,people who watch the show can hear the word ,but you can't write it on the board. Makes no sense at all,isn't this board for adults only who watch the show? Anyway, the thing that he lost didn't seem to important to him , he was too busy banging preggo to worry about where it went . Is this why Jill brought SB on here to make his character look like a complete idiot? Writers >( need to stop smoking whatever it is they are smoking ,this show is getting really stupid. Sorry about before is this better? Thought we were all adults on here.

justtwocents

Postby justtwocents » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Quote chancegirl:
Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I think he dropped it at Sharons.

I'm sure she has it in her treasure box by now if he did....along w/ Summer's concert tix, Chelsea's lip gloss etc.

Hilariously true :-) I agree that it will be found at Sharon's. A perfect segue to sharing more about his dad/family.

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:59 am

There is a photo on FB where Sharon is either wearing it or she has one just like it... I hope they are siblings

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:07 am

There has to be more to this story or SB wouldn't have accepted the role.JMO

I think all scenarios posted are plausible,but I think the one I like best is ... Dylan is sterile.

Guess we wait and see.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:08 am

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: There is a photo on FB where Sharon is either wearing it or she has one just like it... I hope they are siblings

sharon was / is catholic (at least in the beginning she was, as were the newmans, chancellors romalotti's etc) and very often catholics have st. christopher medals...

i want sharon and dylan as lovers, not siblings.. ;)

REDMIDGET

Postby REDMIDGET » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:39 am

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: There is a photo on FB where Sharon is either wearing it or she has one just like it... I hope they are siblings

sharon was / is catholic (at least in the beginning she was, as were the newmans, chancellors romalotti's etc) and very often catholics have st. christopher medals...

i want sharon and dylan as lovers, not siblings.. ;)

Nick would go crazy.That would be fun to see,And the love of his life would just go crazy.She couldn't take it,Dylan being with Sharon OMG I could see it now.I hope Dylan find what he is looking for,I for one hope he and Chelsea dont get together.Chelsea and Dylan could have great chemisty but she is having a baby and she needs to tell him that and also Adam.If she wasn't having Adam baby that would be a different

Return to “The Young and the Restless”