Big Brother--LOL Spoiler content--

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
go2girl

Re: Big Brother--LOL Spoiler content--

Postby go2girl » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote go2girl:
Quote bukopandan: And I like Navery too. As long as Phyl doesn't get her flappers around Nick again. No matter how much she may seem to have moved on, it'll always kill her to see Nick with someone else--and I love that!

AMEN, Amen, amen!!! I soooo agree on that one. It is so great when she sees him and you know she can't stand it. :D Wonder what she'll do when she finds out Nick isn't Summer's father and that he lied (possibly)!?!

Imagine Jack walking in on the scene and Phyl is in disbelief when he doesn't avert his eyes from a topless Summer and then he says, with that stunned look he can get, "That-that's the same...same birthmark my father had on his chest and that Billy inherited. The exact same mark." Naturally, he won't have seen Tracy undressed at least since childhood so won't know if she has the birthmark. :D

Hahaha...hilarious! That would be so funny. Kinda creepy but funny.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:09 am

Quote go2girl: Hey Red! Just saw your spoiler about Summer/Kyle...the coffee, Phyllis. Sounds good. Hopefully all this angst will culminate into a BAM: "Jack is Summer's daddy" end result. Even if it doesn't, this s/l is shaping up nicely! :D

Hey go2, it is really getting interesting! I'm loving it!! :D

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:27 am

Quote bukopandan:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote go2girl:
Quote Tambam: This would be the most horrible s/l I think. It's been done with Lily. Brother and sister love's been done. Christine and her brother, Billy and Mac!!

A plus would be that crap fest that Nick is would be in the hotseat. No longer could he rag on Sharon at every turn about Adam. What a horrible person Nick is if this story is true!! Hiding this from Phyllis, Jack and Summer for all these years!!! I wouldn't put it past the selfish jerk though.

See? So it would make a great s/l! It is similar to the others but has a twist.

LOL yep....

and then, when he is at his lowest, and everyone has shunned him and is calling him vile names, sharon can go to him and tell him she understands why he did it and forgives him... :D :-)
then, nick will tell her he is sorry for all she had to go thru and sharon will accept his apology then they will fall into bed together.. ;)
and they all lived happily ever after :)

Ah, yes. And he'd carry her up the staircase before they fell into that bed together. And a few weeks later she'd realize she was pregnant. Nick would be elated. Phyl would soon find out when seeing a nauseous Sharon out in public at a restaurant. Phyl would follow Sharon into the restaurant's bathroom and make a dig but inside be reeling. She'd then call Deacon and tell him to meet her out at the dumpster, but he'd say he had better things to do. She'd go out to the dumpster and wait for someone, anyone, to come by. Nine months later, Shick would welcome their bundle of joy and Avery, who had been the matron of honor at Shick's wedding (matron because she would have fallen back in love with Sharon's brother Dylan and gotten married was now herself expecting a child), would be the baby's godmother. And so on...

if only they would go there. then watch nikki and victors face when sharon marrys nick again and this time for good. another baby for sharon and nick maybe twins .

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 am

I hope Sharon doesn't get pregnant again, They need to leave that to the younger women IMO.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:57 am

Quote Ebybrowempoly:
Quote bukopandan:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote go2girl:
Quote Tambam: This would be the most horrible s/l I think. It's been done with Lily. Brother and sister love's been done. Christine and her brother, Billy and Mac!!

A plus would be that crap fest that Nick is would be in the hotseat. No longer could he rag on Sharon at every turn about Adam. What a horrible person Nick is if this story is true!! Hiding this from Phyllis, Jack and Summer for all these years!!! I wouldn't put it past the selfish jerk though.

LOL yep....

and then, when he is at his lowest, and everyone has shunned him and is calling him vile names, sharon can go to him and tell him she understands why he did it and forgives him... :D :-)
then, nick will tell her he is sorry for all she had to go thru and sharon will accept his apology then they will fall into bed together.. ;)

Ah, yes. And he'd carry her up the staircase before they fell into that bed together. And a few weeks later she'd realize she was pregnant. Nick would be elated. Phyl would soon find out when seeing a nauseous Sharon out in public at a restaurant. Phyl would follow Sharon into the restaurant's bathroom and make a dig but inside be reeling. She'd then call Deacon and tell him to meet her out at the dumpster, but he'd say he had better things to do. She'd go out to the dumpster and wait for someone, anyone, to come by. Nine months later, Shick would welcome their bundle of joy and Avery, who had been the matron of honor at Shick's wedding (matron because she would have fallen back in love with Sharon's brother Dylan and gotten married was now herself expecting a child), would be the baby's godmother. And so on...

if only they would go there. then watch nikki and victors face when sharon marrys nick again and this time for good. another baby for sharon and nick maybe twins .

yes, if only......

LOL still not giving up hope tho.. ;)

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:07 am

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote Ebybrowempoly:
Quote bukopandan:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote go2girl:

LOL yep....

yes, if only......

Sorry to rain on your parade but I sure hope not.

Shick is long over and well gone as far as I am concerned. Nick is not good with Sharon he still tries to control her, even when they aren't married ,if they were to marry again I can only imagine how much more he would try to do that and he would break down her self esteem by his criticism and his need to constantly hold her to a higher standard than anyone else. They'd fall right back into the old pattern they had in the previous marriage.

I like him with Avery. She stands up to his attempts to push her around better than Sharon does and Nick doesn't seem to expect perfection from her the way he did with Sharon.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:28 am

Quote Its not real:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote Ebybrowempoly:
Quote bukopandan:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote go2girl:

LOL yep....

yes, if only......

Shick is long over and well gone as far as I am concerned. Nick is not good with Sharon he still tries to control her, even when they aren't married ,if they were to marry again I can only imagine how much more he would try to do that and he would break down her self esteem by his criticism and his need to constantly hold her to a higher standard than anyone else. They'd fall right back into the old pattern they had in the previous marriage.

I like him with Avery. She stands up to his attempts to push her around better than Sharon does and Nick doesn't seem to expect perfection from her the way he did with Sharon.

and sorry to rain on yours but she is better with nick than with his sociopathic ventcrawling babynapping kid brother...

sharon will never get better stuck with adumb.

sharon will never have full physical custody of faith as long as she is with adumb.

so, i disagree with you.

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Fri May 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Quote Ebybrowempoly:
Quote bukopandan:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote go2girl:

LOL yep....

Yea...twins would be great!!! :D Would love to see the reactions of Victor & Nikki!

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Fri May 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Quote Its not real:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote Ebybrowempoly:
Quote bukopandan:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote go2girl:

LOL yep....

yes, if only......

Only b/c Nick is written that way, which could change. And Avery has become somewhat of a beggar with Nick. Similar but not quite as bad as Phyllis

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Fri May 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Quote rediculous:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote rediculous:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote rediculous:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote rediculous:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote rediculous: Bottom line, this will go wherever the writers wants it to. NO ONE knows where that will be, one guess is as good as another. It is a great topic for discussion though and I really think it will be settles once and for all, with this relationship thing between Summer and Kyle. Sharon doesn't need to be brought in here and it really doesn't matter what her relationship with Brad was, has no bearing on who Phyllis was messing around with at that time. Phyllis got pregnant with Summer by either Jack or Nick, what did Sharon have to do with that?? ~)

It is a boring discussion IMO, because it has been ongoing since Summer's inception. Same "arguments", no actual back up from the show. And now Summer is 18, making it more irrelevant than ever. Does Lily call Malcolm her Dad? What changed there? Nothing. But sure. Let's pretend this will be so different.

LOL, but your in here Sunny!!

Yes, laughing, at the same garbage I have read for 8 years now.

Talk to the writers about the garbage, they are the ones dropping the anvils, most of us make threads about what is happening on our screens and THIS is happening NOW. I personally, stay out of threads I find boring, but that's just me--

Well you aren't me, and I will comment on whatever I want, even if it is a record stuck on repeat for years and years. I don't see anvils dropping. I see them aging her so her dating an older guy is more palatable, like they did with Lily. You think they aged her so they could change her paternity? Why? The older she is, the less importance it has. Sure didn't change Lily's life or make Cassie any less than Nick's child.

I ask again, what would it change at this point? Is Summer going to stop talking to Nick and pretend he never existed? Can't see it. The only excitement this idea holds is for those salivating for it all along.

Not being one of the writers, I have no idea what will change, does anything have to? The story could be a challenge for the writers as to why Nick would do such a thing, maybe that's all it is about. Give Nick a good story line. Maybe it is as someone else pointed out in this thread, Nick is really Jack's and Summer is Jack's granddaughter. Maybe it is just a love story between another Newman and an Abbott, I don't care who Summer's father is, I am merely following a story the writers are giving me, Couldn't care less who agrees with my opinions. One thing for certain, the writers are bringing Summer and Kyle in each others orbit for a reason!

I actually think it would be a hilarious twist if Nick was Jack's son. Now that would be interesting. As for Summer, I personally really don't care. If they made it about Nick being a fraud, that would be good, but I just don't see them going there. So I see it as one of those things that is exciting for maybe a day and the s/l falls flat on its face. JMHO of course.

I would actually like that story line better than Summer being Jack's daughter, that would effect so many more people in GC. :)

Would Nick have to give Victor back the 1/2 billion?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”