Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Justahousewife

Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans

Postby Justahousewife » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Quote Soapy Ann:
Quote Crazy Annie:
Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam:
Quote Crazy Annie: I can just see it now. Shadam are having sex and Sharon yells out,Give it to me daddy. Adam has to look around to make sure that Victor is not in the room.

Let's be for real, when they have sex, Victor and Nick, will be right there....in line....waiting for their turn. >)

They actually are already there.I am not sure that Skankarella has Bi polar.I think it is syphillis,That makes a person go crazy too.Yep, thats it.The Bi polar meds are not working. I think she clearly needs some antibiotics.

These are my thoughts exactly! I have actually stated this before.....don't you eventually die from it???? Hmmmmmm!!! Hold off on that penicillin shot!!!!! Just let nature take it's course! :D

No antibiotics for Sharon...Just give her Placebos.. Now THAT is a job for Mason..I am sure that he can do it considering that it is good for all of the mankind of GC..Save the city Mason,You will be rewarded by all the women and men.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Quote Crazy Annie: I can just see it now. Shadam are having sex and Sharon yells out,Give it to me daddy. Adam has to look around to make sure that Victor is not in the room.

Let's be for real, when they have sex, Victor and Nick, will be right there....in line....waiting for their turn. >)

Well, you know what they say, when you sleep with someone, you also sleep with all of their partners...especially if you're having unprotected sex...just sayin'...<puke>

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Quote Crazy Annie:

They actually are already there.I am not sure that Skankarella has Bi polar.I think it is syphillis,That makes a person go crazy too.Yep, thats it.The Bi polar meds are not working. I think she clearly needs some antibiotics.

She wasn't crowned Miss Herpes Simplex for nothing. >) Prize: Free shots for a year. Oh, and she is also, the new spokesperson, for all the health depts in the United States.

First billboard: A picture of her, and the caption: Got pencillin?

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:03 pm

I was just wondering, how she keeps her uterus from falling on the ground? 8)

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: I was just wondering, how she keeps her uterus from falling on the ground? 8)

Lol you're crazy!

cane fan

Postby cane fan » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:47 pm

when the day coem for sharon to be hurt again from adam in soem what,and we know it will happ i hope no one come to her rescue,she need to learn this crap her self dont help her

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Quote cane fan: when the day coem for sharon to be hurt again from adam in soem what,and we know it will happ i hope no one come to her rescue,she need to learn this crap her self dont help her

I would hope so, too, but she's a professional victim, got it down to a science, so I'm sure she'll find another man to "rescue" her...the question is which one...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:01 pm

"out"...for the evening...talk tomorrow, my fellow Shadam bashers...

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:11 pm

LOL! that's too funny and a visual that I will savor for quite some time.

LLBG14

Postby LLBG14 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Someone should save all of GC and sew Sharon's legs together! Shadam is what is wrong with this soap!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”