Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Postby janetb » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:09 am

Wednesday Canadian/Thursday U.S.

Victor is still praising Adam for his part in winning over the Abbotts. All he did was tell Jack to get rid of Billy, big deal. Now the concern is Luca and his family. Adam doesn't want them as part of NE and Victor thought he could get rid of them by paying back their money. That won't work, Luca said they own part of NE and he wants an office in the building and Marissa is going to work with him. Noah joined NE and his job is to get rid of Luca.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:38 pm

Wednesday Canadian/Thursday U.S.

It looks like Adam may be the one to pay for Victor's scheming. We saw him in the apartment elevator with a bag over his head. Chelsea went to Victor because Adam hadn't called from the plane. Victor wouldn't tell where he sent him, top secret business! He called his pilot to find out Adam never made it to the airport. Everyone else's family is expendable to Victor, it's about time it's a Newman. Marco has been mentioned again, will this be a swap, Adam for his own freedom. Victor deserves whatever Marco might do , but the Abbotts don't. No sympathy for Adam, he was so happy to be back with Daddy Dearest .

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:55 am

*Monday's Canadian/Tuesday's US*Well well well...I see that Sharon didn't seem all that concerned about the supposed great love of her life...Adam. She was too busy slinging mud at chelsea and judging her harshly because Chelsea was actually concerned about her husband's well-being. I lmao at the whole Shadam garbage; looks like the wackadumby is! Nice to see that Sharon is the same self-absorbed gold-digging b...h that had the unfortunate luck to pollute my tv screen back in 1994. Turns out that she doesn't seem to care about her precious (lmao!) Adam...lol but Shadam is gold! lmao

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:00 am

It also looks like Sharon is not supportive of her husband doing something with his life other than pour coffee. She doesn't seem to be one to support higher achievement and bettering yourself which shows in her son finding himself all those years (imo) because I never heard Sharon trying to get him to better himself. Anyway, looks like she only want Dylan to be under her crotch and pouring coffee, perhaps because that's all she really knows how to do because we all know that she slept her way into the Newman company as a so-called make-up model...

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:23 pm

trinilisa wrote:*Monday's Canadian/Tuesday's US*Well well well...I see that Sharon didn't seem all that concerned about the supposed great love of her life...Adam. She was too busy slinging mud at chelsea and judging her harshly because Chelsea was actually concerned about her husband's well-being. I lmao at the whole Shadam garbage; looks like the wackadumby is! Nice to see that Sharon is the same self-absorbed gold-digging b...h that had the unfortunate luck to pollute my tv screen back in 1994. Turns out that she doesn't seem to care about her precious (lmao!) Adam...lol but Shadam is gold! lmao

I didn't see any great concern for Adam either, his wife's concerns were nothing more than a bother .Sharon's rant at Chelsea was everything she'd done herself. I don't get how anyone can see Sharon and Adam as a great love story that should be resumed. Adam hasn't paid any attention to her, Chelsea and Connor are his life, not Sharon.

I've heard Marissa and Luca talk about Marco being dead. Is it true or another Victor Newman lie to keep Luca from finding him?

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:32 pm

[quote="janetb"][quote="trinilisa"]*Monday's Canadian/Tuesday's US*Well well well...I see that Sharon didn't seem all that concerned about the supposed great love of her life...Adam. She was too busy slinging mud at chelsea and judging her harshly because Chelsea was actually concerned about her husband's well-being. I lmao at the whole Shadam garbage; looks like the wackadumby is! Nice to see that Sharon is the same self-absorbed gold-digging b...h that had the unfortunate luck to pollute my tv screen back in 1994. Turns out that she doesn't seem to care about her precious (lmao!) Adam...lol but Shadam is gold! lmao[/quote]

I didn't see any great concern for Adam either, his wife's concerns were nothing more than a bother .Sharon's rant at Chelsea was everything she'd done herself. I don't get how anyone can see Sharon and Adam as a great love story that should be resumed. Adam hasn't paid any attention to her, Chelsea and Connor are his life, not Sharon.

I've heard Marissa and Luca talk about Marco being dead. Is it true or another Victor Newman lie to keep Luca from finding him?[/quote]
I thought of that, too; wonder if Marko kidnapped Adam? But yeah; I don't understand how some can see Sharon and the man who kidnapped her baby as such a love story. But like I said, even Charles Mansen had his fans...
Unknown

Return to “The Young and the Restless”