Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pgl35

Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans

Postby pgl35 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Quote Soapy Ann:
Quote Crazy Annie:
Quote Soapy Ann:
Quote Crazy Annie:
Quote Soapy Ann: Wow, I see that after this awesome thread was created other posters have created thread after thread to bash and belittle Chelsea and Chadam! WHO CARES????? Shadam is STILL filthy, nasty and totally ridiculous! Even little Faith was trying to get away from Shadam! Shadam is the equivalent to baboon sh!t!!!!!! >(

You are right.Shadam give us so much ammunition that it would silly not to play.Sharon alone is just so easy and we get so much to work with,Let the games continue.

IKR!!! It would be silly to miss out on all of this fun! Shadam is just too nasty to ignore! :-)

It is so much fun.321 posts in 6 days.I think it might be the most popular thread out there.The others are just jealous. ;) I say to them,No need to ressurect a 3 month old thread because the one you made recently got buried by boredom.

The one that was dug up will die of boredom as well! Only the SAME few posters are trying to keep that mess going! My hate and disgust for Shadam is heartfelt, honest and sincere! NOT just because I loved Chadam, before Adam showed his ass! I stopped watching Y&R years ago because of Shadam! Every time that I think that filthy doofus duo is over.....they bring that crap back! Shadam is like Cancer! Except it is even more unnatural and gross....like beastiality! :0

I could never tolerate Sharon or Adam. Put them together and it's just unbearable.

Native Californian Girl

Postby Native Californian Girl » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Quote pgl35:
Quote RAREJL: I can't stand watching the couple, but they seem perfect together. Right now they're both full of it. Besides, Adam seems to need and want a woman he can control and manipulate without too much "fuss." If there was ever a woman born for that, it's Sharon.

Great post , ITA! Let them poison each other and stay out of the general public!

ITA! Notice that no one wants to have anything to do with these two turds! They stink and no one wants to get sprayed with their funk! I wonder if Sharon will taste any differently to Satin Jr. now that his old crusty father has tasted Shar-ho's naughty fruits? YUCK! >(

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Quote Native Californian G:
Quote pgl35:
Quote RAREJL: I can't stand watching the couple, but they seem perfect together. Right now they're both full of it. Besides, Adam seems to need and want a woman he can control and manipulate without too much "fuss." If there was ever a woman born for that, it's Sharon.

Great post , ITA! Let them poison each other and stay out of the general public!

ITA! Notice that no one wants to have anything to do with these two turds! They stink and no one wants to get sprayed with their funk! I wonder if Sharon will taste any differently to Satin Jr. now that his old crusty father has tasted Shar-ho's naughty fruits? YUCK! >(

LOL! Great post! I love it! And by now Sharon's naughty fruits are rotten and mildewed! Probably with maggots crawling through them too! OMG Adam will love that he's so nasty!

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:54 pm

So, the Society for Weak Women, H#s, and Women who love their children's kidnappers, made an anti Chadam thread. Awwww....How original! 3) One problem: The majority of the posters in this thread, are NOT Chadam fans. They come from all over!!! >)

In honor of Skankarella Saturday, we are giving out free penicillin shots, one whole bipolar pill, a pea sized amount of cream(to stop the burning and itching), and a manual, containing instructions, on how to f### whole families. Woohoo!!!

We have the best prizes! >)

Native Californian Girl

Postby Native Californian Girl » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Quote pgl35:
Quote pgl35:

LOL! Great post! I love it! And by now Sharon's naughty fruits are rotten and mildewed! Probably with maggots crawling through them too! OMG Adam will love that he's so nasty!

Heehee! Yes Adam is very nasty! After all he was willing to taste a man, just so that he could manipulate him! So maggots and rotten fruit is alright with him! Especially because Sharon gives him booty without any fuss! He doesn't even have to make an effort to be decent or buy her dinner....

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Please soap gods DO NOT waste Dylan on Sharon! He is way out of her league! Plus , he'll get lost in that sink hole and we'll never see him again!

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Quote pgl35:
Quote pgl35:

Heehee! Yes Adam is very nasty! After all he was willing to taste a man, just so that he could manipulate him! So maggots and rotten fruit is alright with him! Especially because Sharon gives him booty without any fuss! He doesn't even have to make an effort to be decent or buy her dinner....

Not just Adam , but anyone who glances her way get's a big ole thank you that only Sharon can give! I don't know how anyone can find their way outta there! Guess they take a flashlight to find their way outta that cave! Adam is just as nasty too!

Soapy Ann

Postby Soapy Ann » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: So, the Society for Weak Women, H#s, and Women who love their children's kidnappers, made an anti Chadam thread. Awwww....How original! 3) One problem: The majority of the posters in this thread, are NOT Chadam fans. They come from all over!!! >)

In honor of Skankarella Saturday, we are giving out free penicillin shots, one whole bipolar pill, a pea sized amount of cream(to stop the burning and itching), and a manual, containing instructions, on how to f### whole families. Woohoo!!!

I am weak from laughter! :-) Just don't forget to add a free douche bag(for killing funk), and hair extensions! :D

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Quote Soapy Ann:
Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: So, the Society for Weak Women, H#s, and Women who love their children's kidnappers, made an anti Chadam thread. Awwww....How original! 3) One problem: The majority of the posters in this thread, are NOT Chadam fans. They come from all over!!! >)

I am weak from laughter! :-) Just don't forget to add a free douche bag(for killing funk), and hair extensions! :D

LMAO! And a stupid bug eyed look!

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam:
Quote Soapy Ann:

LMAO! And a stupid bug eyed look!

Don't forget the bobble-head!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”