Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:01 pm

If your child's paternity test, is a multiple choice question, you are a h#.

A. JACK
B. BILLY
C. NICK
D. NONE OF THE ABOVE

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:57 am

Quote Adams pants:
Quote pgl35:
Quote Adams pants:
Quote pgl35:
Quote SoapsSurfer:
Quote pgl35: Can't stand Sharon or Adam. Together they are putrid.

They really turn my stomach.

One is as bad as the other , both conniving evil creatures! They deserve each other. >(

TRUE!!!! Shitty Shadam makes me sick! :0

I keep my barf bucket around when they are on! :o They both need to go!

So true! Both are disgusting pigs and the pairing makes no sense at all!

I just wish it would end. Who in their right mind would want either one of them? They are both bat-sh!t crazy. Neither one is a prize! If you think about it , they SHOULD be together to keep them from spreading their poison to other people!

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:59 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Soapy Ann: Shadam makes my ass hurt! :0

Lmao I don't even want to know how this is even possible!

Shadam gave her hemorrhoids :D !

Soapy Ann

Postby Soapy Ann » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:25 am

Quote pgl35:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Soapy Ann: Shadam makes my ass hurt! :0

Lmao I don't even want to know how this is even possible!

Shadam gave her hemorrhoids :D !

Actually.....they get on my last ass nerve, causing my ass to ache! :D

Crazy Annie

Postby Crazy Annie » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:59 am

So I see I missed an ignorant post about MCE and twitter.Some people are so delusional if they think that it was wrong for MCE to reply to that tweet. Anyone with half a brain can look on the senders twitter and see the MANY tweets that the person has sent to MCE. Hate,Ho, die and kill to name a few of the comments she sent to MCE.And it has been going on for months.Hate the character,but actors are off limits.SMH

Crazy Annie

Postby Crazy Annie » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:06 am

With that said, Happy Skankarella Saturday.Its a good Ho day to bash GC's own 7/11, Skankarella.Open 24 hours and takes many forms of payments.Jewels under the pillow are good but if you kidnap her daughter,You get paid for 4 years and counting.

MillEcent

Postby MillEcent » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:02 am

Quote Crazy Annie: So I see I missed an ignorant post about MCE and twitter.Some people are so delusional if they think that it was wrong for MCE to reply to that tweet. Anyone with half a brain can look on the senders twitter and see the MANY tweets that the person has sent to MCE. Hate,Ho, die and kill to name a few of the comments she sent to MCE.And it has been going on for months.Hate the character,but actors are off limits.SMH

R U kidding me?Some people are nuts!I can't believe they would be that hateful to an actress! ~)

RAREJL

Postby RAREJL » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:05 am

I can't stand watching the couple, but they seem perfect together. Right now they're both full of it. Besides, Adam seems to need and want a woman he can control and manipulate without too much "fuss." If there was ever a woman born for that, it's Sharon.

Shick Magic

Postby Shick Magic » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:35 am

I am definitely not a fan of this couple.It makes my girl look so stupid. ~) I hope the writers will end this right now. >(

Doll baby

Postby Doll baby » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:59 am

When I see scenes with Shadam, I want to wash my eyes out with acid! They are pure scum! Sharon is so dumb and kidding herself thinking that crazy Adam really got over Chelsea that quickly and now wants his "dummy" back! It's so EASY being with Shar-ho! He can manipulate her, treat her like dirt and still get all of the free poon that he wants! What a deal! All of the unspeakable, vile acts that he has done to Shar-ho and she still runs back to him! What is he going to do for foreplay this time? Maybe start beating her? Maybe he can give her two black eyes....or lock little Faith up in a dark closet....that will really turn her on! Both deserve the firing squad! :0

Return to “The Young and the Restless”