Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BestInSoaps

Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans

Postby BestInSoaps » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:15 pm

Quote Soapy Ann: Shar-ho going on and on about how difficult it will be to cook at her house is making me sick!!!!! Telling stupid Adam that "they don't have THAT type of relationship" while she is dreaming of riding his dip-stick....made me want to reach through the tv and slap her stupid! It is always the same crap with these two fools! Sharon saying that they can't be together, meanwhile she is giving Adam free funky ass daily! She is such a loser! Adam is a doofus and a tool! Shadam still makes my ass hurt! >(

:-) :-) :-) I love the way you phrased that.LOL :-) :-) :-)

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Adam will have a hard time catching Faith next time, she's been training. >)

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Quote Soapy Ann: Shar-ho going on and on about how difficult it will be to cook at her house is making me sick!!!!! Telling stupid Adam that "they don't have THAT type of relationship" while she is dreaming of riding his dip-stick....made me want to reach through the tv and slap her stupid! It is always the same crap with these two fools! Sharon saying that they can't be together, meanwhile she is giving Adam free funky ass daily! She is such a loser! Adam is a doofus and a tool! Shadam still makes my ass hurt! >(

Thank you!
How could they not have that type of relationship when she's going to his house on Valentines Day, with documents that surely could have waited, giving him a card, pretending not to know how to wipe food from her mouth, and then grinding with him like freshly ground pepper? Then the other day she's acting like a b***h in heat? But they don't have that kind of relationship?
Is another installment of "yes...no...yes...no...yes...no...yes yes yes" by Share-A-Bed?

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:23 pm

Quote trinilisa:

Thank you!
How could they not have that type of relationship when she's going to his house on Valentines Day, with documents that surely could have waited, giving him a card, pretending not to know how to wipe food from her mouth, and then grinding with him like freshly ground pepper? Then the other day she's acting like a b***h in heat? But they don't have that kind of relationship?
Is another installment of "yes...no...yes...no...yes...no...yes yes yes" by Share-A-Bed?

That's all they are!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam:
Quote trinilisa:

Thank you!

That's all they are!

Well, apparently the baby-snatcher claims to know what he wants...to get into Whackadoo's pants...

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:42 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote trinilisa:

Thank you!

That's all they are!

Well, apparently the baby-snatcher claims to know what he wants...to get into Whackadoo's pants...

That's not hard. Her legs never close.....Just like an emergency room....

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote trinilisa:

Thank you!

That's all they are!

That's not hard. Her legs never close.....Just like an emergency room....

Or some gas stations...

plasmascreen

Postby plasmascreen » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Shadam is the most ridiculous pairing that I have ever seen! Sharon has rocks for brains! Apparently Adam lost his mind along with losing his child with Chelsea! They are both nasty and as a couple....they are appalling!!! >( :0 ~)

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Quote plasmascreen: Shadam is the most ridiculous pairing that I have ever seen! Sharon has rocks for brains! Apparently Adam lost his mind along with losing his child with Chelsea! They are both nasty and as a couple....they are appalling!!! >( :0 ~)

I just said on another thread that I thought he didn't deserve children. I say that because of what he's done to children/fetuses in the past, plus how unmoved he seemed after Chadam lost their baby; he was too busy lying and running after Skankerella...

lapdog

Postby lapdog » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:29 pm

The only couple that disgusted me more than Shadam was Shictor. It's not only the babynapping thing. Fine, go ahead and forgive that if you want, but the relationship STILL stinks. Adam manipulates Sharon CONSTANTLY. Telling her constantly how strong she is, how smart she is, what a good mother etc..blah, blah, blah. Their relationship is more about sticking it to Nick and I can't get past that vibe. He describes Sharon as the woman he wishes she was. Soft yet strong. Smart and savvy...well that would actually be Chelsea. Sharon acts the fool and Adam laps up the childish adoration. They make me throw up in my mouth!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”