Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:24 am

Quote Post it note: Can't understand why on earth someone started a bash Chelsea/Chadam thread??????? They've had one for months now....it's called the Shadam thread! ~) Screw Shadam!!! They suck.....HARD! >(

Lol maybe imitation is the best form of flattery...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:27 am

Quote Crazy Annie: Its WHACKADOO Wednesday.I see there is a new Bash Chelsea thread.My,how original.Good luck with that one.Skankarella just gives us so much to work with.Being the town Ho is tough work.

Lol at WHACKADOO WEDNESDAY!
Omg you really know how to make me laugh...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:33 am

Quote Crazy Annie: Oh,and happy *Worm Wednesday.* Someone thought that they would school me because I said *Old Men have Worms*. Um, Yeah, How did that work for you with your crazy post that had no replies.If you can dish it, You can take it.Happy Whackadoo Wormy Wednesday. LOL

Lol I'm gone for two days and my girl gets schooled?

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:40 am

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Hey, it's not all Adam's fault, I'm sure it all came as a surprise to him too. No mom in her right mind, would fall in love with her child's kidnapper.

Adam: "She must really love me." 8)

Adam: Wow! After she found out what I did to her and was committed to Nick, all I had to do was kiss her and she did me in Nola? Even after I kidnapped Shick's baby and burned my bro/sis' fetus in the fireplace?
Well, if she's gonna give it up, then I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth...I'm not stupid...recognize the game!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:45 am

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Hey, it's not all Adam's fault, I'm sure it all came as a surprise to him too. No mom in her right mind, would fall in love with her child's kidnapper.

Adam: "She must really love me." 8)

Adam: Now I've got her wrapped; she called me to "rescue" her. Here's a way I can get some from Skankerella; indirectly pimp her out by giving her a job she's not even qualified for; I'm sure she will be "great"ful. After all, she thinks I've given her her life back. All I have to do is make her think she needs me without saying it...I'll be back in her bed in no time! Wow I'm a genious!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:59 am

Quote MalliKat: Sharon's stupid deer in the head lights stare and cocking her head like she's hearing voices irritates me to hell.And Adam's goofy old smirk looks like he just cut the silent but deadly cheese.They are pitiful and suck big donkey b---s :D

Lmao awesome post!

Soapy Ann

Postby Soapy Ann » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:09 am

Goodmorning to all that hate, loathe and detest disgusting Shadam! Again.....special thanks to trinilisa for the best darn thread on the board! Down with Shadam, they are putrid!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 am

Quote Worry Wart: Thanks for this thread Trinilisa.There was an old hate Shadam thread but it was a long time ago.Nice to have a new one. :D

Oh really? I never did see that one. I would have gone and pulled it up had I known...
Well, the thing is, I realized there were some Shadam/Adam/Sharon haters (or people who dislike them if hate is too strong a word) like myself. And I know that sometimes we're made to feel bad in other threads when we state our disgust. And since Sharon/Shadam/Adam have non-bash threads, I thought it would be funny to have a "bash" thread with no worshipers; that way we can feel free to vent and express ourselves...
Well, that was the goal anyway...
Glad a lot of people like the thread; I really appreciate that, actually.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:20 am

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: She is by far, the coolest poster...like ever, for creating this thread. :) It feels like Christmas everyday! :)

Good morning all things nasty, gross, and sick. :)

Aw<blush>

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:27 am

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Maybe, she'll teach Adam, the tricks Victor taught her. Starting with: "The many uses of bengay"

Lol please don't talk about Rub A535 because that's all I can use now if I have an ache, now that I cannot ever use Bengay again! Ever!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”