Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lanie1959

Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans

Postby Lanie1959 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Every time I see these two together the vein over my left eye begins to throb....

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:10 pm

Maybe, she'll teach Adam, the tricks Victor taught her. Starting with: "The many uses of bengay"

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:14 pm

I can't believe these two they they sit around dissing Nick for how he feels about the man who stole his kid and framed him for murder....Sharon shaking her head back and forth..I guess she is checking to see if she still has a brain.

Soapy Ann

Postby Soapy Ann » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Quote Lanie1959: I can't believe these two they they sit around dissing Nick for how he feels about the man who stole his kid and framed him for murder....Sharon shaking her head back and forth..I guess she is checking to see if she still has a brain.

I wonder if she has figured out that her head is hollow?

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Quote Lanie1959: I can't believe these two they they sit around dissing Nick for how he feels about the man who stole his kid and framed him for murder....Sharon shaking her head back and forth..I guess she is checking to see if she still has a brain.

I think it's the air, that makes it rock back and forth. If her head was not attached to her neck, it might just float away. >)

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam:

I think it's the air, that makes it rock back and forth. If her head was not attached to her neck, it might just float away. >)

you are probably right ..but every-time she does it though I think of those bauble head dolls

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:36 pm

Quote Lanie1959:

you are probably right ..but every-time she does it though I think of those bauble head dolls

Well, she might as well be one. "You want to have sex?" She just rocks her head back and forth.

Soapy Ann

Postby Soapy Ann » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:38 pm

Shadam has NOTHING real about their "relationship"! Their conversations are so juvenile and stupid! All they do is play "oh poor me" together and then screw! It is like watching two dumb teenagers on drugs! YUCK! >(

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Quote Lanie1959:

Well, she might as well be one. "You want to have sex?" She just rocks her head back and forth.

I know right? but first she'd tell him they don't have that kind of relationship..

Soapy Ann

Postby Soapy Ann » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Sharon is a POS. I can't wait until Adam hurts her....AGAIN!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”