Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans

Postby trinilisa » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:30 pm

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: No rules broken, so it should be fine.

If they do, in my opinion, it will show their biest...

ski lady

Postby ski lady » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm happy to see this thread doing so well. Maybe it will help the writers understand all the Shadam hate. I know there are quite a few fans for whom the chemistry of Shadam overrides the history, but many more of us hate seeing them onscreen together and/or feel that Sharon's character was destroyed because of Shadam.

Yes, it was further diminished by Shictor and Shucker, Newman CEO, the fire, etc. but that was all explained away with BPD. But hooking up with Adam after knowing he stole Faith was unforgiveable, even for a soap character. And just when we thought Sharon was coming back, the new writers took her backwards. Hopefully, Chelsea's baby will end Shadam forever. Writers: Please pay attention to us

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Sharon to Adam: "Let's play Victor and Nikki."

Adam: "Ok! You get some class, and I'll get the mustache." >)

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Quote ski lady: I'm happy to see this thread doing so well. Maybe it will help the writers understand all the Shadam hate. I know there are quite a few fans for whom the chemistry of Shadam overrides the history, but many more of us hate seeing them onscreen together and/or feel that Sharon's character was destroyed because of Shadam.

Yes, it was further diminished by Shictor and Shucker, Newman CEO, the fire, etc. but that was all explained away with BPD. But hooking up with Adam after knowing he stole Faith was unforgiveable, even for a soap character. And just when we thought Sharon was coming back, the new writers took her backwards. Hopefully, Chelsea's baby will end Shadam forever. Writers: Please pay attention to us

I really like and agree with your post. And if everything to do with Shictor/Shucker/ranch burning was explained away because she was supposedly sick (I've always wondered what percentage of her was sick and what percentage was bombed out of her flipping' mind...must be 51%/49% in favour of BPD), then how do you xplain her hooking up with the babynapping, vent-crawling fetus-burner from Nola to when she left him high and dry and blind (what an insult to me as a blind woman...), to now after she's supposedly been on her meds. I mean, even with her meds she still wants to hit it with her daughter's kidnapper? What's her excuse for this sort of behaviour?

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:46 pm

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Sharon to Adam: "Let's play Victor and Nikki."

Adam: "Ok! You get some class, and I'll get the mustache." >)

Lmao you're so creative!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Quote ski lady: I'm happy to see this thread doing so well. Maybe it will help the writers understand all the Shadam hate. I know there are quite a few fans for whom the chemistry of Shadam overrides the history, but many more of us hate seeing them onscreen together and/or feel that Sharon's character was destroyed because of Shadam.

The whole BPD excuse for her behaviour was such a joke. It would have been more believable if she wasn't on the sauce...But I guess this was why they wrote it that way; to spark debate on whether she was really "sick" to have done all these things...

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Quote trinilisa:

The whole BPD excuse for her behaviour was such a joke. It would have been more believable if she wasn't on the sauce...But I guess this was why they wrote it that way; to spark debate on whether she was really "sick" to have done all these things...

LOL well, the only way the BPD excuse would have worked was if they had her, yanno, actually change instead of acting like the wackadoodle she is portraying by being with her babynapper instead of her baby..

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:05 pm

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote trinilisa:

LOL well, the only way the BPD excuse would have worked was if they had her, yanno, actually change instead of acting like the wackadoodle she is portraying by being with her babynapper instead of her baby..

Very good point!

Crazy Annie

Postby Crazy Annie » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:17 pm

Faith at school playing Red Rover:

Red Rover, Red Rover let someone your Mom has banged over.
Faith is trampled. Such a shame, she was a cute kid.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Quote Crazy Annie: Faith at school playing Red Rover:

Red Rover, Red Rover let someone your Mom has banged over.
Faith is trampled. Such a shame, she was a cute kid.

Lol such creativity! I can't be that creative...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”