Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Postby trinilisa » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:31 am

[quote="janetb"]Monday Canadian/Tuesday U.S.

Everyone but Jack knew that Adam had no business being at Delia's memorial and certainly had no right to make his lame apology. I'm sick of Jack feeling sorry for Adam and expecting everyone else to as well. Chloe told Adam what she thought of him and then pulled a gun. Chelsea jumped in front of Adam and talked Chloe down, saying Delia wouldn't want this. Adam though it meant Chelsea had forgiven him and they could start over. She said she and Connor are still leaving town but not where they're going and he deserves to be in jail. He had a pity party about how he didn't have a father growing up and would she make sure Connor knows he loves him, and she walked away. Victor expects gratitude and wants the Paragon Project ended or Adam goes back to jail. He admitted paying off the judge. Adam expected pity because Chloe could have killed him but got none. So many poor Adam and it's all Billy's fault threads on the board. Adam will never be redeemed because like Victor he'll never change. He says he's sorry but keeps on lying and doing the same things.[/quote]
Oh, I totally expected the Adam love fest and Billy hate fest on the board. I've also seen a thread's title where they don't like the Delia love fest; hope the same thread appears when the writers decide to pimp Cassie's death again...
I couldn't believe Jack yesterday. I don't get this man crush he has on Adam; guess being close and sticking up for Victor's son is a turn-on for him. Cloe should have pulled the trigger and sent him on a one-way ticket to hell like he deserves to be.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:53 am

There's still no sign that the writers will pin Delia's death on anyone else but we know Adam won't be going to jail. There was a new thread on the weekend that blames Esther! Jack keeps saying he was preventing Billy from killing Adam, but no mention that Adam was blackmailing him. Victor seemed to think the police should know what Chloe did, and acting like he was doing Victoria a favour for letting it go. Since when was it any of his business. He shouldn't have been there either. Delia was no more than a means to an end for him, he didn't care about her.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:53 pm

[quote="janetb"]There's still no sign that the writers will pin Delia's death on anyone else but we know Adam won't be going to jail. There was a new thread on the weekend that blames Esther! Jack keeps saying he was preventing Billy from killing Adam, but no mention that Adam was blackmailing him. Victor seemed to think the police should know what Chloe did, and acting like he was doing Victoria a favour for letting it go. Since when was it any of his business. He shouldn't have been there either. Delia was no more than a means to an end for him, he didn't care about her.[/quote]
Oh I saw the thread blaming Ester!
*Yesterday's Canadian (Today's US):
So I see that Adam is made from the sperm of his father. Chelsea didn't want to testify, so what does Adam do? He sobpenas her! Talk about forcing her to testify! Chelsea vows to be a hostile witness. Adam wants her to be there when he is sentenced so she could supposedly be the man she wants him to be. Yeah; she really wants him to be a man who forces her to do things? And we know that won't happen because we all know he'll get off. Really, I don't see what all the complaining on the board is about. I mean, he's out on bail, isn't he? Delia is dead, and he's working at Newman! Who got the raw end of that deal?

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:55 pm

*Yesterday's Canadian (Today's US)*
Well, Adam surprised me. He didn't run like I thought he would. It's Adam's pity party day. Chelsea made up her mind to pull a Nikki and sing Adam's praises; must have been some great sex the night before! (I thought that MCE was great; I believed her and ALMOST felt sorry for Adam). She talked about how Adam is a complicated person and is a good person at his core (yeah right!). Adam took the stand and (imo) selfishly told the jury that he had too much to lose by coming forward and played the victim (funny, he's alive and the real victim is dead) and hid behind his son and used his son's diagnosis as an excuse for the accident. Billy had an outburst (as I probably would have) talking about how dare he talk about how much he had to lose and yada yada yada...
Janetb, I know you and I are in the minority on this (or will be anyway), but I really thought that statement was a selfish one. Adam is playing the victim very well; trying to turn himself into a marter like he's something special...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:58 pm

*Yesterday's Canadian (Today's US) Continued*
And what was that look at Billy before he said yes he was soley responsible for Delia's death? Was he trying to gloat to Billy that he was going to (try and) be the better person and do what? Keep the secret that Billy left Delia alone in the car? It seemed more arrogant than helpful to me.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:03 pm

trinilisa wrote:*Yesterday's Canadian (Today's US) Continued*
And what was that look at Billy before he said yes he was soley responsible for Delia's death? Was he trying to gloat to Billy that he was going to (try and) be the better person and do what? Keep the secret that Billy left Delia alone in the car? It seemed more arrogant than helpful to me.

It's no secret that Billy left Delia alone in the car. But, yeah, it was Adam's pity party. No sympathy! And, why is Jack sitting with the Newmans instead of being by his brother's side? Sometimes I think Jack wishes he were a Newman! Maybe Victor will adopt him. But, since same sex marriage is now legal, he and Victor can get married and Jack can be Adam's stepfather! :lol:

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:37 pm

[quote="villyforever55"][quote="trinilisa"]*Yesterday's Canadian (Today's US) Continued*
And what was that look at Billy before he said yes he was soley responsible for Delia's death? Was he trying to gloat to Billy that he was going to (try and) be the better person and do what? Keep the secret that Billy left Delia alone in the car? It seemed more arrogant than helpful to me.[/quote]

It's no secret that Billy left Delia alone in the car. But, yeah, it was Adam's pity party. No sympathy! And, why is Jack sitting with the Newmans instead of being by his brother's side? Sometimes I think Jack wishes he were a Newman! Maybe Victor will adopt him. But, since same sex marriage is now legal, he and Victor can get married and Jack can be Adam's stepfather! :lol:[/quote]
No; I think Jack has a serious man crush on Adam!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:41 pm

[quote="villyforever55"][quote="trinilisa"]*Yesterday's Canadian (Today's US) Continued*
And what was that look at Billy before he said yes he was soley responsible for Delia's death? Was he trying to gloat to Billy that he was going to (try and) be the better person and do what? Keep the secret that Billy left Delia alone in the car? It seemed more arrogant than helpful to me.[/quote]

It's no secret that Billy left Delia alone in the car. But, yeah, it was Adam's pity party. No sympathy! And, why is Jack sitting with the Newmans instead of being by his brother's side? Sometimes I think Jack wishes he were a Newman! Maybe Victor will adopt him. But, since same sex marriage is now legal, he and Victor can get married and Jack can be Adam's stepfather! :lol:[/quote]
I realize it's no secret that Billy left Delia in the car. But the way I interpreted the look at Billy, it was like, I know what you did, but I'll play the victim.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:53 pm

*Yesterday's Canadian (Today's US),
Well, Adam has been the host of the pity party for the past few days. Billy took responsibility on the stand for leaving Delia in the car alone after Chelsea's absent-mindedness had caused Connor to run to the duck pond. I found Adam's so-called empathy for Billy quite fake actually. Perhaps he was being sincere, but he's done so many nasty things that I never know whether he's doing for personal gain or because he's actually genuinely being nice...

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:26 pm

There have been so many 'poor Adam' threads that I brought this one back. Even one false spoiler that claimed Victor knew the judge hit Delia and that's why he was blackmailing her. Of course she's now the latest in a very long of suspects because some are still waiting for Adam to be found innocent. If Adam changed the paternity test results to keep his identity a secret then why not tell the truth when everyone knew who he was . He delivered and disowned his own child so now Victor can blackmail him?? I don't buy that Chelsea is a reason to keep it a secret. She has forgiven him for everything else, and she lied to him about Connor. I hope Nick is really Christian's father. He's certainly not perfect but he does love his children where Adam showed no interest in claiming him.

There's a Spoiler for this week that Adam's time runs out and he says goodbye to Chelsea. Just once I'd like to see Victor's blackmail scheme backfire and 'protecting his family' didn't work out just so he gets what he wants.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”