Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:24 am

Any guesses as to how Sharon will manipulate Patty to do her dirty work? My prediction is that if Sage lands up in Fairview, Sharon will work to convince Patty that Sage is standing in the way of her giving Pauly a grandchild...

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:42 pm

Thursday Canadian/Friday U.S

It finally happened, Adam is outed, not once but twice. Phyllis meets Ian in the park and he tells her who his partner is. She goes to NE and tells Victor while Jack is there too. Of course Jack will be condemned, but he was only doing what Victor always does, protecting a member of his family, Billy from Adam's blackmail. Chelsea was great yesterday and today. I hope she really has woken up and is through with him. He was never Ian's victim and will never put her and Connor first. It's all about lies and schemes to get what he wants, and his obsession with Victor is all he cares about. She told him what a bad role model and father he was to Connor and that she's through. She mentioned Delia and his response was "Forget about Delia" then made excuses about how he didn't mean it. Then she went to Jabot and told Billy that Adam is alive, in GC and has been using the name Gabriel Bigham. The fallout starts tomorrow.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:32 am

[quote="janetb"]Thursday Canadian/Friday U.S

It finally happened, Adam is outed, not once but twice. Phyllis meets Ian in the park and he tells her who his partner is. She goes to NE and tells Victor while Jack is there too. Of course Jack will be condemned, but he was only doing what Victor always does, protecting a member of his family, Billy from Adam's blackmail. Chelsea was great yesterday and today. I hope she really has woken up and is through with him. He was never Ian's victim and will never put her and Connor first. It's all about lies and schemes to get what he wants, and his obsession with Victor is all he cares about. She told him what a bad role model and father he was to Connor and that she's through. She mentioned Delia and his response was "Forget about Delia" then made excuses about how he didn't mean it. Then she went to Jabot and told Billy that Adam is alive, in GC and has been using the name Gabriel Bigham. The fallout starts tomorrow.[/quote]
I must say, I am surprised and was wrong that the whole "the jig is up for Adam" thing was just a smoke screen. All hell is about to break loose. I thought Chelsea was great, too. And I guess we now know how Adam really feels about Delia by that comment to forget Delia. I don't believe for a second that he's riddled with guilt over Delia. I think his initial reaction to forget Delia shows how he doesn't care that he accidentally took a child away from her parents and then burned her scarf like she was a piece of trash after she gave his boy her corneas...

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:43 pm

I expected this latest reveal spoiler to be nothing as well. I read that CP wanted to keep Adam/Gabe going as long as he could but this is finally the end. There are posters who see the reveal as somehow leading to Adam being exonerated for hitting Delia and that some new suspect will appear. Even if that happens it doesn't change what he did then and since then and certainly doesn't make him any better. Of course the Billy and Sage bashing has begun again and hopes that Nick will dump her. She'll have to answer for her part in all this but Adam was never her victim and nothing changes what he's done.

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Nobody pays for their crimes and Adam won't either. Someone else will be blamed or a lawyer will get him off. Nothing can redeem Adam after everything he's done. Billy didn't believe that Jack kept quiet to protect him. He accused him of choosing Adam because he loves him like a son. I think Billy right. Jack always defended Adam to Victor and still does. He trusted him but Adam was never his friend. He could have told the truth about Marco but his only thought was protecting himself.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:13 am

*Spoiler Talk*
Well, Adam got a much-needed and much-deserved (imo) beat-down on yesterday's Canadian. I'll let Janetb explain it as only she can, but he truely is evil, telling Victor that he will destroy the company and they would both be left with nothing. Though it was hypocritical, I did like it when Victor told him to take responsibility for his actions. At least for one eppi, the pity party for Adam was over...

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Tuesday Canadian/Wednesday U.S.

Adam delivers Sage's baby, a boy , in Chancellor Park,(where else). He's not breathing so Adam gives him CPR. The baby goes to the neonatal intensive care and Sage to surgery, she lost a lot of blood. Nick and Adam blame each other but Adam tells Nick that he caused the stress which led to labour , which is true. Nick goes to see his son, and Paul comes to arrest Adam. At GCPD, Victor is arguing that his computer problem is more important than having Adam arrested for Delia's death. The Newmans got a very brief taste of their own medicine, but it's always all about Victor and he's the victim.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:07 pm

Yesterday's Canadian:
Well, the parasite was arrested yesterday after delivering Sage's baby. There's some discussion that he will either gain a new family (tons os scinarios where Sage admits that the baby is his or that the baby becomes blind) mixed with outrage that his misdeeds are not overlooked because he delivered a baby. I am glad he was arrested, although if he is the Adam of old, he would blackmail Victor into getting the charges dropped because Victor unleashed Marko onto GC. There is also still doubt that Adam could have done the undeliberate act of hitting Delia, and Michael agrees to be his lawyer on today's Canadian. I am in the minority on this, but I am glad he got arrested for something, even though it's for not hitting Delia (I'm guessing it's for the paragon).

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:18 pm

[quote="janetb"]Tuesday Canadian/Wednesday U.S.

Adam delivers Sage's baby, a boy , in Chancellor Park,(where else). He's not breathing so Adam gives him CPR. The baby goes to the neonatal intensive care and Sage to surgery, she lost a lot of blood. Nick and Adam blame each other but Adam tells Nick that he caused the stress which led to labour , which is true. Nick goes to see his son, and Paul comes to arrest Adam. At GCPD, Victor is arguing that his computer problem is more important than having Adam arrested for Delia's death. The Newmans got a very brief taste of their own medicine, but it's always all about Victor and he's the victim.[/quote]
Yes, I think it was horrible that Victor would even think that his stinking company trumps Delia's death. I know that he supposedly employs all these people, but they can find new jobs, Delia can't come back...

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:09 am

Monday Canadian/Tuesday U.S.

Everyone but Jack knew that Adam had no business being at Delia's memorial and certainly had no right to make his lame apology. I'm sick of Jack feeling sorry for Adam and expecting everyone else to as well. Chloe told Adam what she thought of him and then pulled a gun. Chelsea jumped in front of Adam and talked Chloe down, saying Delia wouldn't want this. Adam though it meant Chelsea had forgiven him and they could start over. She said she and Connor are still leaving town but not where they're going and he deserves to be in jail. He had a pity party about how he didn't have a father growing up and would she make sure Connor knows he loves him, and she walked away. Victor expects gratitude and wants the Paragon Project ended or Adam goes back to jail. He admitted paying off the judge. Adam expected pity because Chloe could have killed him but got none. So many poor Adam and it's all Billy's fault threads on the board. Adam will never be redeemed because like Victor he'll never change. He says he's sorry but keeps on lying and doing the same things.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”