Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee Nick

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Georgia rain

Re: Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee Nick

Postby Georgia rain » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Quote lovinthesoaps:
Quote Georgia rain:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote lovinthesoaps:
Quote Georgia rain: Well the Nick haters and the Adam lovers can't talk about Nick anymore, the writers are writing Adam to be just like Nick when it comes to women. And Sharon as usual is a home wrecker.. Adam a cheater and Sharon a home wrecker. I used to love Sharon, but the writing has destroyed any love I had for her.

Nick spent years waffling between Sharon and Phyllis dragging all his children through that mess, creating two new children along the way. I can still talk about Nick like the tool he is. Adam has been trying to save his marriage but Chelsea isnt willing. Thats not on him. His couple of kisses with a single Sharon dont compare to Nick's serial cheating and reproducing ways.

Depending on how Adam finds out Chelsea is pregnant I think he will try with her again unlike Nick who walked away from a very pregnant Sharon. And I see no blame here on Sharon. She didnt wreck Chadam's marriage.... they did that all on their own.

no, i'm pretty sure chelsea seeing adam and sharon kissing pretty much ruined their marriage. pretty gosh darn hard trusting someone when they prove to be untrustworthy like adam has been doing.

It can be spinned however people want to but the fact is that Adam is making out with Sharon and driving Chelsea away by doing this. All while still being married and wearing the wedding ring.. Adam is waffling and toying between two woman.. He can't make up his mind what he wants.. It's no longer Sharon is the love of my life, the only one He loves and Sharon just may be in for a real shock down the road.. Adam is a cheater and Sharon is a homewrecker for sure..

I dont think I am spinning anything..... as for Adam pushing Chelsea out of his life??? She is the one who moved out and told him she wanted nothing to do with him. He has made many attempts to save his marriage and has now decided to stop playing the fool and move on. His waffling may happen when he finds out about this baby but right now he seems clear on what he wants.

And why did Chelsea move out? because of Adam's waffling about who he wanted to be with.. Sharon was the cause.. Ever attempt to save his marriage has Sharon standing over his shoulder.. So he is going to stop playing the fool, and accept second best SHARON.. Waffle waffle and homewrecker are a match made in heaven..LOL

Blondie2U

Postby Blondie2U » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Sharon broke up Chadam's marriage.She insinuated herself in to Adam's life at every turn and made it unbearable for Chelsea to deal with.Who would put up with all that Chelsea has put up with?I know I sure wouldn't!I say this as a long time Sharon fan and it pains me to admit the truth.I can't believe my favorite character is still acting like a brainless skank but there it is.Sad.

DUCATI GIRL

Postby DUCATI GIRL » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Quote Pauls: Nick may not have a right to tell Sharon who she can and cannot be with, but he sure has the right to say who his daughter, Faith, can be with or not. I hope he makes sure Faith is kept far, far away from scum bag Adam. >(

agreed!I know it's a soap- but Faith missed MONTHS with her parents,Plus Nick spent time in jailbecause of Adam.I'd neverlet that psycho around my kid either, even if my ex wife has amnesia, or is too horny to care about any of that!

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Quote Georgia rain: Well the Nick haters and the Adam lovers can't talk about Nick anymore, the writers are writing Adam to be just like Nick when it comes to women. And Sharon as usual is a home wrecker.. Adam a cheater and Sharon a home wrecker. I used to love Sharon, but the writing has destroyed any love I had for her.

I feel ya', G.R. but I will never give up completely on Sharon.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Quote Blue 501:

I feel ya', G.R. but I will never give up completely on Sharon.

Nor will I give up on Sharon,I just can't,I have tried,it is no use,even when they are trying their very best to destroy her as MAB did IMO and even when I read she has asked for this s/l that I detest,I can't give up on her %(

janetb

Postby janetb » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Nick has been such an MIA daddy in this bullying story. ? Too busynwith summers auntie.[/quote]

I'm not a fan of Nick but apparently he was never told that Summer had been bullying Jamie.I thought I must have missed it but was told by another poster that Phyllis didn't tell him.He's been too involved with Avery and his new club to worry about Summer but it shows that Phyllis didn't think it was necessary to tell Nick that their Supergirl was a bully.

Pauls

Postby Pauls » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Quote weatherholt3: Nick please stop fighting with Sharon and Adam about being together everytime you do it just pushes them together even more.That's why Adam goes after Sharon because he knows it gets under Nick skin.

I think that's part of it. I also think Adam goes after Sharon because he has to have everything his father has had...and he doesn't mind sloppy seconds, or third, obviously! ;)

deceived

Postby deceived » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Quote countryMomof4:
Quote lovinthesoaps:
Quote deceived:
Quote lovinthesoaps: Nick just needs to let his Shadam hate go period. He has no room to talk about choosing partners or who his ex should be spending time with. Faith is in no danger around Adam and Sharon is a grown woman. He needs to leave it alone and deal with the real problems in his life...... like his teenage daughter and her issues as well as his girlfriend's hot ex coming to town!

Someone remarked in another thread that Phyllis had NOT told Nick about Summer's involvement in Jaimie' 2 suicide attempts.
Phyllis and Summer are acting like high-school drop-outs...

Phyllis and Nick need to get it together where Summer is concerned. They are stuck in the "supergirl" past and need to see that she is showing signs of heading down the wrong path. Even hanging with Kyle..... 8)

Nick needs to know what Summer was up to. Didn't Phyl give him shyte when she found out that Summer was skipping and told him that he couldn't cut her out of Summer's life? This is so much more serious than skipping school.

GC seems like a small city, where every one knows each others business... so would Nick know??? Anyways... I thought they would be playing the blame game by now.. or take away some of her electronic toys she used to torment Jamie... I wish Nick would find out...

Benay

Postby Benay » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: Who the heck does Nick think he is? He need to mind his own business.

I hope Sharon and Adam gave him a piece of their minds, collectively!

I'll reserve judgement about Adam, but Sharon can't afford to give anyone a piece of her mind, that might not leave her enough to perform ADLs.

cindebugg

Postby cindebugg » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Quote deceived:
Quote AdamPhan: If you look up moron in the dictionary you'll see a picture on Nick there.

LOL... :-)
But seriously...when Nick was pleading with Sharon a couple of times about Adam, it was for her mental health, not because he was being nosy...Nick and Noah have been through a lot with Sharon, helping her get back on her feet; etc...

Nick has done little to nothing to help Sharon. He was too busy testing Avery's cupcakes. Adam's the one who took care of business and disrupted his life to take care of Sharon.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”