now that ashley is back

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pink kiity

now that ashley is back

Postby pink kiity » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:34 pm

with ashley back which is way over do they need to bring tracey back and john abbott back into the fold its is time that ashley came home and i cant wait for hers returns back to the soap this is where shes belong with the abbott family im so happy and thrill shes is back this is way over do shes needs to be back on ours soap :)) :)) :))

Barbyboo

Re: now that ashley is back

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Are they going to dig John abbotts bones. Enough ghost. I am glad Ashley is back even for a short period her and Macworld be great!

lubug

Postby lubug » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:58 pm

When did Ashley come back? I know Abby returned, but I didn't see Ashley.

Paggie

Postby Paggie » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Is this a spoiler or just speculation? Ashley's not back on my screen. ED is over at Days so are we talking recast here??
A lot of people have been pushing for Brenda Epperson to come back??
Source please?

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:11 pm

It's on Facebook, Twitter and the Daytime Confidential website- BUT it's just for a couple guest appearances for the Y&R 40th anniversary right now.

We could see more of her down the road since Sony owns both shows and is willing to share. The only reason MAB fired her was because she didn't want to share with DOOL. The new regime doesn't seem to mind sharing so it's all good for us.

All these return announcements are so vague. Jill was supposed to come back too but so far it's only been a couple guest appearances. I was expecting a return and a story.

Paggie

Postby Paggie » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:12 pm

OK never mind.

SPOILER!

Just read at Soap Central that she is back temporarily for the show's 40th and the Victor/Nikki wedding.
So guess that squashes the Brenda Epperson rumors and answers the teaser "guess which fan favorite is coming back!"

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:11 pm

It would be nice to have Tracey back. Too bad they killed John off.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Quote mollyandwally: It's on Facebook, Twitter and the Daytime Confidential website- BUT it's just for a couple guest appearances for the Y&R 40th anniversary right now.

We could see more of her down the road since Sony owns both shows and is willing to share. The only reason MAB fired her was because she didn't want to share with DOOL. The new regime doesn't seem to mind sharing so it's all good for us.

All these return announcements are so vague. Jill was supposed to come back too but so far it's only been a couple guest appearances. I was expecting a return and a story.

-------------------------
Thank you! It will be nice seeing her now that Jack has changed. Hope Ashley, Jack, and Billy enjoy some family time! Also Abby!

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Quote pink kiity: with ashley back which is way over do they need to bring tracey back and john abbott back into the fold its is time that ashley came home and i cant wait for hers returns back to the soap this is where shes belong with the abbott family im so happy and thrill shes is back this is way over do shes needs to be back on ours soap :)) :)) :))

Pinkie, you bad girl, posting spoilers. You are forgiven, my child, because you're so cute. It would be nice to have all the Abbotts back on board, but I think that ship has sailed. There's still plenty of Abbotts around; let's just count our blessings.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:11 pm

It sure would be great to see Ashley if she comes back for the 40TH anniversary!!Also they need to bring Sam back from New Mexico then,for Sharon!!No more Adam,the baby-maker for me!!PLEASE!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”