Dylan/Avery Fan Thread (No Bashing!)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
coolkraft

Re: Dylan/Avery Fan Thread (No Bashing!)

Postby coolkraft » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:26 am

how could she choose Nick over Dylan...Nick hardly ever smiles, certainly is no big success owning a bar (how hard can that be to run one with all his money) and seems to rely on his ex wives, Sharon and Phyllis....I do not understand why the writers are going in this direction

TaySteffy

Postby TaySteffy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:39 pm

Quote coolkraft: how could she choose Nick over Dylan...Nick hardly ever smiles, certainly is no big success owning a bar (how hard can that be to run one with all his money) and seems to rely on his ex wives, Sharon and Phyllis....I do not understand why the writers are going in this direction

Me either! I hope its just angst for McAvery but Avery was so dumb!

TaySteffy

Postby TaySteffy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Its a good time for McAvery fans to email the show about these two. I will not accept Avery with Nick when its obvious who she belongs with. Please email: yrbb@tvc.cbs.com

thanks! I will be doing the same thing.

ronsgirl2

Postby ronsgirl2 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:14 pm

I don't think they are done with Dylan and Avery. We are just learning about Dylan's military time and I am hoping Avery will be learning as we are. I am enjoying the fact that Nick thinks he has won maybe he'll let his guard down
and lose the girl in the end.

TaySteffy

Postby TaySteffy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Quote ronsgirl2: I don't think they are done with Dylan and Avery. We are just learning about Dylan's military time and I am hoping Avery will be learning as we are. I am enjoying the fact that Nick thinks he has won maybe he'll let his guard down

I hope you are right. Avery needs Dylan and he def needs her. They are just so beautiful together. Nick = safe, easy choice. Avery is terrified of losing Dylan again, I think. I look forward to Nick being shafted for once if thats where the writers are going!

raindrop

Postby raindrop » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:48 pm

I really like Avery and Dylan together. I'm hope she changes her mind. I think if she would give him more time to talk about what he as been through. That she would want to be with him. I don't care how many times she say's she now loves Nick. I can see that she still loves Dylan and there is a connection between them.

Chuckyducky

Postby Chuckyducky » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Quote ronsgirl2: I don't think they are done with Dylan and Avery. We are just learning about Dylan's military time and I am hoping Avery will be learning as we are. I am enjoying the fact that Nick thinks he has won maybe he'll let his guard down

Was Dylan on active duty when he met Avery? Did he enlist before or after his and Avery's affair? If anyone can answer these questions, I'd be grateful.

Initially, I wasn't sure how I felt about Avery. I thought she was boring and wrote her off. That changed a week and half ago (that is, after I caught up with recent episodes). She's different around Dylan. With Nick, she's the nurterer and now with Adam, she's the confidant but with Dylan, she's this sweet and lovely girl; and she's so shy with him. I mean, I've seen her nurturing side and her professionalism on and off the court but a week and half ago was the first time I saw this shy young woman harboring a deep-seeded crush.

Of course, I don't know how I feel about that since I'm equally in love with the idea of Chylan (Chelsea/Dylan) but I can honestly say that she and Dylan make me smile. There is something so sweet and so vulnerable about them. Just watching the flashbacks of her crying in front of Dylan really got to me. I felt for her and I wanted Dylan to comfort her. So yes, I am intrigued.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:45 pm

I love these two.I really thought they where on to something great like Josh and Reva great.I am afraid the writers have ruined it now.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”