Dylan/Avery Fan Thread (No Bashing!)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ski lady

Re: Dylan/Avery Fan Thread (No Bashing!)

Postby ski lady » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:21 am

I'm sooooo disappointed that the writers had Avery choose Nick. I love Nick, but he ALWAYS gets the woman he wants and just this once, I really wanted his heart to ache and have the war hero win. Very disappointing.

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 am

I just watched today's episode. How on earth could Avery let Dylan leave after that touching scene and makeout session??!! I know Nick is darn cute but boy Dylan and Avery had great chemistry. I doubt this will be the end of it or the final choice though. I find it hard to believe she will be able to just forget about Dylan.

REDMIDGET

Postby REDMIDGET » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:52 am

Quote ski lady: I'm sooooo disappointed that the writers had Avery choose Nick. I love Nick, but he ALWAYS gets the woman he wants and just this once, I really wanted his heart to ache and have the war hero win. Very disappointing.

I am right there with you on this one Avery should be with Dylan the two of them are hot together and Nick needs to be alone for a while,Just like Sharon. He thinks he has win but I hoping Avery start to find herself falling for Dylan all over again, She dont no it now but she will. The love the two of them had is something we havent seen in a long time this could be one of the best love story. She better go get her man,Im so disappoints in the writers why bring he back only to sent him away, Dylan and Avery have a great love story and we want to see more of this.So bring it on,Lets see what made her cheat on her husband.(Dylan)Lets see some fire now,The two of them are great together.I hope the writers put them together,

TaySteffy

Postby TaySteffy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:58 am

Quote REDMIDGET:
Quote ski lady: I'm sooooo disappointed that the writers had Avery choose Nick. I love Nick, but he ALWAYS gets the woman he wants and just this once, I really wanted his heart to ache and have the war hero win. Very disappointing.

I am right there with you on this one Avery should be with Dylan the two of them are hot together and Nick needs to be alone for a while,Just like Sharon. He thinks he has win but I hoping Avery start to find herself falling for Dylan all over again, She dont no it now but she will. The love the two of them had is something we havent seen in a long time this could be one of the best love story. She better go get her man,Im so disappoints in the writers why bring he back only to sent him away, Dylan and Avery have a great love story and we want to see more of this.So bring it on,Lets see what made her cheat on her husband.(Dylan)Lets see some fire now,The two of them are great together.I hope the writers put them together,

I agree! Tired of Nick winning all the time. All the Newmans do and its borrrrring. Shake it up, writers. Avery and Dylan have something Navery don't and its called chemistry and true love!

TaySteffy

Postby TaySteffy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:17 am

I was scrolling my Itunes playlist tonight and 2 songs reminded me of McAvery: Someday When I Stop Loving You by Carrie Underwood and Sunday Afternoon by Rascal Flatts. The first because they will never in my mind be able to stop loving each other. The latter song because I can so see them driving the countryside, stopping in little towns and dancing to music they don't know the name of.

Avery/Dylan is so magical and has something unique and special. I am not giving up yet! They can't just dangle a carrot in our faces and then yank it away!

coolkraft

Postby coolkraft » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:26 am

how could she choose Nick over Dylan...Nick hardly ever smiles, certainly is no big success owning a bar (how hard can that be to run one with all his money) and seems to rely on his ex wives, Sharon and Phyllis....I do not understand why the writers are going in this direction

TaySteffy

Postby TaySteffy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:39 pm

Quote coolkraft: how could she choose Nick over Dylan...Nick hardly ever smiles, certainly is no big success owning a bar (how hard can that be to run one with all his money) and seems to rely on his ex wives, Sharon and Phyllis....I do not understand why the writers are going in this direction

Me either! I hope its just angst for McAvery but Avery was so dumb!

TaySteffy

Postby TaySteffy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Its a good time for McAvery fans to email the show about these two. I will not accept Avery with Nick when its obvious who she belongs with. Please email: yrbb@tvc.cbs.com

thanks! I will be doing the same thing.

ronsgirl2

Postby ronsgirl2 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:14 pm

I don't think they are done with Dylan and Avery. We are just learning about Dylan's military time and I am hoping Avery will be learning as we are. I am enjoying the fact that Nick thinks he has won maybe he'll let his guard down
and lose the girl in the end.

TaySteffy

Postby TaySteffy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Quote ronsgirl2: I don't think they are done with Dylan and Avery. We are just learning about Dylan's military time and I am hoping Avery will be learning as we are. I am enjoying the fact that Nick thinks he has won maybe he'll let his guard down
and lose the girl in the end.

I hope you are right. Avery needs Dylan and he def needs her. They are just so beautiful together. Nick = safe, easy choice. Avery is terrified of losing Dylan again, I think. I look forward to Nick being shafted for once if thats where the writers are going!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”