SPOILER: Chelsea

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Mukko 24

Re: SPOILER: Chelsea

Postby Mukko 24 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Dear Soap Gods,

Please say it isn't so.

Can't believe she has the ability and is so blessed with getting pregnant with such little sexy time interaction.

Keep the character of Chelsea moving forward. Please let someone else be this baby's daddy and NOT Adam.

There are so many more men for CL to con.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Quote Mukko 24: Dear Soap Gods,

Please say it isn't so.

Can't believe she has the ability and is so blessed with getting pregnant with such little sexy time interaction.

Keep the character of Chelsea moving forward. Please let someone else be this baby's daddy and NOT Adam.

sorry, chels is preggers and ADAMNED is the daddy....

and if it is a con on chels part (which i extremely doubt), then adamned is the perfect one to be conned.

like chels said before, from con to con. which is exactly what adamned is.

Simple Komplexity

Postby Simple Komplexity » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Quote JustAngie3:
Quote Savy Soap Watcher: Just a guess certainly NOT a SPOILER but, has it ever occured to anyone that it might not be Adam's baby? Could be Caine's? That would make for an even more interesting storyline - what do you think?!

Maybe Cane's handkerchief is the real father, they did touch at the GCAC. Or maybe it's Alex as he was have eye sex with her. Perhaps it's Billy when he touched her shoulder at the old RS building. I can't remember if Neil got close enough to touch Chelsea. ~)

Of course it's Adam's baby she slept with him twice onscreen since their brief reunion on New Year's Eve.

Chelsea has spent time recently with Sharon and Chloe too. Cant rule them out :-)

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:14 am

I saw this coming from a mile away it was the only reason for the brief reconciliation between the two. It was so obvious that Adam was never going to go along with Chelsea's plan to leave town. The writers didn't even try to write that convincingly at all so obviously it was only an excuse to get them back into bed and get her pregnant.

I'm sad. Another unwanted child who will be used as an excuse to hold together a couple who is totally unsuited to each other and make two characters miserable. And a ploy that is done to death on all the soaps it seems.

I don't know but maybe I'm finally getting too old for soaps.
I'm sick of everyone holding jobs they would never be qualified for, getting pregnant always at the most inconvenient times, and all feeling they have to stay together "for the sake of the baby", and then falling apart anyway in the not too distant future.

I was really hoping for better from the new team but it looks like I will be disappointed. :(

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:18 am

Quote chancegirl:
Quote Barbyboo: Omg now Adam will be stuck with her

Adam wouldn't feel that way....It's quite clear that Adam is VERY MUCH in love w/ Chelsea. Adam will be over the moon about this baby...Chelsea will too eventually.

It's not clear to me at all, never has been. I could never see anything between the two of them and all Adam's going back and asking her to stay, when Sharon told him to was ridiculous, and I too think that "now Adam will be stuck with her". And stuck with yet another child who no one really wants and who will just ruin several people's lives.

I'm so sick of the same old, same old soap formulas being replayed...does no writer in soapland ever have a slightly original idea?

deceived

Postby deceived » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:24 am

I see Chelsea as a player... she got pregnant on purpose, then filed for divorce... she never quits!!! >)

HeyMon

Postby HeyMon » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:29 am

Chelsea -- The Fertile One.

Mukko 24

Postby Mukko 24 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:41 am

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote Mukko 24: Dear Soap Gods,

Please say it isn't so.

sorry, chels is preggers and ADAMNED is the daddy....

and if it is a con on chels part (which i extremely doubt), then adamned is the perfect one to be conned.

like chels said before, from con to con. which is exactly what adamned is.

I guess we will see. I am thinking that maybe there was some revenge sex that we did not see - could point to Alex.
Since CL is the jealous type, I think she will try to pin it on Adam since they had been together on NYE. It would be an easy CON for her and her mother to pull off. I don't think we have seen the end of angry Chelsea.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”