RECAST Lily's twins

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Cannon

RECAST Lily's twins

Postby Cannon » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:37 am

They are doing interviews to recast the 4 year old twins. ~)

chinajo

Re: RECAST Lily's twins

Postby chinajo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:44 pm

hmm interesting. Now that they are planning on bringing Lilly and Tyler together they will probably pick children that look more Afro-American hoping the audience will eventually forget Lilly and Cane were ever together. They created a boring storyline for them so we'd get sick of seeing them together instead of creating an exciting storyline for them to grow together. Soaps seem to have problems with interacial couples. I'm not impressed with Y&R lately and have tuned out.

spooner

Re: RECAST Lily's twins

Postby spooner » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Quote chinajo: hmm interesting. Now that they are planning on bringing Lilly and Tyler together they will probably pick children that look more Afro-American hoping the audience will eventually forget Lilly and Cane were ever together. They created a boring storyline for them so we'd get sick of seeing them together instead of creating an exciting storyline for them to grow together. Soaps seem to have problems with interacial couples. I'm not impressed with Y&R lately and have tuned out.

interesting theory. I'm going to watch for this and if they infact do that i'm gonna give the show a huge ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”