what's wrong with Nikki?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
adamfan

what's wrong with Nikki?

Postby adamfan » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:38 pm

just wondering if I lmissed something..

Axl Rose

Re: what's wrong with Nikki?

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:41 pm

If I had to speculate, I would say Nikki has some type of cancer

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:49 am

There was a rumor she was packing it in? Too bad it wasnt victor

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:07 pm

I am thinking Nikki might have Parkinson's Disease, not fatal, but serious life changing in so many ways...

swisscheese1

Postby swisscheese1 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:10 pm

SPOILER from the Feb 4.2013 Canadian show.....

feel free to ignore if you want to be surprised, though I'm just speculating based on what I saw.....

she has some sort of arthritis/muscular/neurological thing going wrong. Playing the piano today, she stopped a couple times after hitting wrong notes and was rubbing her hands..... much like I do. And I have carpal tunnel syndrome in one wrist and just plain old age arthritis in both. If it's Parkinson's, it's kinda weird cause I didn't get the impression she was shaking, it was more like joint/muscle pain or limitations of some sort.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Quote swisscheese1: SPOILER from the Feb 4.2013 Canadian show.....

feel free to ignore if you want to be surprised, though I'm just speculating based on what I saw.....

she has some sort of arthritis/muscular/neurological thing going wrong. Playing the piano today, she stopped a couple times after hitting wrong notes and was rubbing her hands..... much like I do. And I have carpal tunnel syndrome in one wrist and just plain old age arthritis in both. If it's Parkinson's, it's kinda weird cause I didn't get the impression she was shaking, it was more like joint/muscle pain or limitations of some sort.

Yes you could be right, my Mom has Parkinson and we eventually had to put her into a Nursing Home. But in the initial stages she did not shake, but her brain just could not tell her limbs what to do properly and it so frustrated her.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Maybe it's MS?

Gramee Bee

Postby Gramee Bee » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:38 pm

I thought at first Nikki had a legal problem, like perhaps she was still legally married to Jack or Deacon. However, from the spoiler, it sounds more like it is a physical problem.

I certainly hope it is not cancer, and if she is diagnosed with MS there is no cure so the writers (I hope) will be accurate in their story telling. I have both diseases in my family, MS and Cancer. I can't tell you which is worse, they are both bad, bad, bad.

Jenny_G

Postby Jenny_G » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:44 pm

I AGREE, I WISH IT WAS VICTOR...HE IS SO HATEFUL

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:35 pm

I don't want to wish illness on anyone.But,why is it the good people of the show have to be sacrificed always just to keep the bad ones on forever?!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”