Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lovelylady21

Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread

Postby lovelylady21 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:22 pm

Im loving steve burton on y&r right now even though he just now starting but i can feel it hes going to be great :D

Fans only PLEASE!!

Muscetoe

Re: Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread

Postby Muscetoe » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:52 pm

Me too, he is so natural. I think he fits right in already. Can't wait to see his character develop. Looking forward to amazing story lines for him. Such a doll

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:55 pm

I just posted this in another thread:

I remember the first time I saw Steve Burton perform in a sitcom called "Out Of This World." He was 16 at the time, and I had a feeling he was going to be very successful as an actor. Steve has grown into a MIGHTY FINE man, and has excelled as an actor (winning a Daytime Emmy Award for his portrayal of Jason Morgan on GH).

From what I've seen so far, I'm enjoying Steve as Mac. I think he's going to be a great addition to the cast.

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:59 pm

Quote Muscetoe: Me too, he is so natural. I think he fits right in already. Can't wait to see his character develop. Looking forward to amazing story lines for him. Such a doll

Thanks for your kind words :D

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:02 pm

Quote HOT PINK: I just posted this in another thread:

I remember the first time I saw Steve Burton perform in a sitcom called "Out Of This World." He was 16 at the time, and I had a feeling he was going to be very successful as an actor. Steve has grown into a MIGHTY FINE man, and has excelled as an actor (winning a Daytime Emmy Award for his portrayal of Jason Morgan on GH).

From what I've seen so far, I'm enjoying Steve as Mac. I think he's going to be a great addition to the cast.

I agree,loved jason now dylan :)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:04 pm

Love Steve Burton, so count me in, loved him as Jason Morgan and now as Dylan McAvoy, so I am all for him being here on Y & R, he fits right in

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Love Steve Burton, so count me in, loved him as Jason Morgan and now as Dylan McAvoy, so I am all for him being here on Y & R, he fits right in

Thanks for joining us..i agree he does fit well here :D

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:55 pm

Like so many has said already he seems like he fits right in a testement to his great acting ability.I am looking forward to some great s/l's.

coolkraft

Postby coolkraft » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:40 am

He is what brought me back to Y & R. Not only is he a great looking guy with loads of charisma (not like most of the other men on Y & R) but he can act and I cannot wait to see how his storyline develops. Good move for Y & R

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:43 am

I am a new fan of Steve Burton.

Had never seen him act before, and when I saw him with SC, I fell in love... :))

I think he will fit right in and I love the burgeoning bromance between he and jm.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”