Avery and Nick?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
AbbieSue

Avery and Nick?

Postby AbbieSue » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:55 pm

Does anyone else go...EEEEWWWWWW when they see them together?

They have absolutely NO chemistry, no spark...I'm just not feeling the two of them together.

I've tried, very hard, to like Avery and, since the trial of Phyllis is over, Avery seems like nothing more than a waste of air time.

Layngel

Re: Avery and Nick?

Postby Layngel » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:16 pm

Quote AbbieSue: Does anyone else go...EEEEWWWWWW when they see them together?

They have absolutely NO chemistry, no spark...I'm just not feeling the two of them together.

I've tried, very hard, to like Avery and, since the trial of Phyllis is over, Avery seems like nothing more than a waste of air time.

Yes, I do!!!!!! I don't like them at all together. All they do is cook or try to talk sexy to each other, oh and Avery might try on a dress. I hope that they don't last long, I think both would be better off with other people.

Just Mary

Postby Just Mary » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:38 pm

I have to agree. They can do everything in the book to boost their coupling using all of the promo hype they can muster and I will still HATE the two and I have actually gotten over the fact Avery is Phyllis' sister.

They are hyped to be cute and a "breath of fresh air" and I have tried very hard to see that in them. Although I rather enjoy the way they are written together, it just seems way off the mark for the two of them. If it was another couple, I think it would be GREAT but them two - even with the best writing in the world when you look at them, it is as if they are just going through the motions and are trying too hard to make them work.

Try as I might - just do not like them together.

YandR forever

Postby YandR forever » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:44 pm

Don't like them together at all, the ick factor is just to high. They just don't make a good match at all.

Hobbz

Postby Hobbz » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:56 pm

I don't like nick and Avery at all just as I don't like Neil with Leslie!!! I don't care for Leslie AT ALL!!! Although I liked her feather necklace she had on! Anyway back to Avery, I personally would have liked her with Paul!! Just sayin!!!

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:07 pm

I don't like them as a couple but I love them as friends I wish the writers had left them as friends.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:26 pm

I see them as a couple but think Av and Dylan will have great chemistry as they work through the events of the past and shock of now. As much as I have supported Navery, I can imagine Davery. And when that happens, by no means should Nick take a walk out to the pasture to find Phyl. Leave her there. Let someone else have her.

andilk

Postby andilk » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Quote Hobbz: I don't like nick and Avery at all just as I don't like Neil with Leslie!!! I don't care for Leslie AT ALL!!! Although I liked her feather necklace she had on! Anyway back to Avery, I personally would have liked her with Paul!! Just sayin!!!

I haven't liked Avery OR Leslie from 'day one'! Neil.....so so! Nick.....can't stand him!

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:53 pm

I thought Avery might have been a good match chemistry-wise with Paul. At first I found a few cute things to like about Nick and Avery but then the ick/eew factor took over. It's almost as if Avery is a mature teacher type with a student or something (even though they are probaby actually close in age). I can't put my finger on it but it just doesn't work. There's no ease to it. They always seem to put Nick with someone a little older or who acts older. She fixes everything for him like he's a little boy. For something different, I would love to see him with someone a little younger or more casual acting. He seems like the free-spirited baby faced forever young at heart type who would want to play basketball or go running with a girlfriend and not always be with a suit type.

sudbubble

Postby sudbubble » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Quote YandR forever: Don't like them together at all, the ick factor is just to high. They just don't make a good match at all.

Ditto on the ick factor and the fact that this Avery is not even close to the one that first showed up with that clutzy yet brilliant devoted justice seeker a la 'Columbo' schtick.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”