SPOILER, SPOILER: OTHER GC CITIZENS ON THE, "STOP CARMEN CAMPAIGN"!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
y.nr

SPOILER, SPOILER: OTHER GC CITIZENS ON THE,

Postby y.nr » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:28 pm

Okay, we already know that Jack just got on board of the "Stop Carmen Campaign" train. This week Brad will be on board as well. Carmen is going to overhear something regarding his tangled web of deceit. Notonly that, Michael is going to dig up some dirt from her past. Victor, Nikki, Victoria, & Brad are going to buy her out of the comapny, which suprises me, since the writers never indicated that she had bought anything. thought she was a "Freelancing PR Agent" Somebody help me if they know different! If I find out anything further, I will let you know!

Niki

Re: SPOILER, SPOILER: OTHER GC CITIZENS ON THE,

Postby Niki » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:31 pm

I wonder what it would be and why Michael would care to investigate her because Jack is involved and she could bring him down? Unless it's something threatening him.... Hmm

seattlepatriotsfan

Postby seattlepatriotsfan » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:32 pm

Quote y.nr: Okay, we already know that Jack just got on board of the "Stop Carmen Campaign" train. This week Brad will be on board as well. Carmen is going to overhear something regarding his tangled web of deceit. Notonly that, Michael is going to dig up some dirt from her past. If i find out anything further, I will let you know!

WOW...looks like Y&R found a storyline to keep them going strong for some time to come.

y.nr

Postby y.nr » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:34 pm

Quote Niki: I wonder what it would be and why Michael would care to investigate her because Jack is involved and she could bring him down? Unless it's something threatening him.... Hmm

Michael is Dru's Attorney, even though they made mention that Chris was taking over his work load. But you know that the writers do not have to make sense these days. *) ~) :]

Niki

Postby Niki » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:36 pm

Yeah. Duh, I knew he was her attorney. I guess I'm just stuck on the Jack issues. I'm not sure I just think it will be an interesting story.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”