SPOILER.... Mrs.C

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
countryMomof4

Re: SPOILER.... Mrs.C

Postby countryMomof4 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:02 pm

Quote mollyandwally:
Quote countryMomof4:

SN did a good job with the material he was given. Too bad he wasn't given better s/ls. >(

I think the new writer Josh Griffith wrote him a wonderful goodbye scene and wrote Tucker as a very nice and caring guy.

I've seen a number of posts inferring Stephen Nichols wasn't given better material but the actor put out a statement on his Facebook/Twitter & it sounds like he loved the way "the especially talented Maria" wrote Tucker & didn't mention a thing on how Josh Griffith wrote him so obviously he liked that crappy character Tucker.

From Stephen: Tucker needed in Hong Kong! Gratitude and love to the Bell family Lee, Bill, Brad, especially the talented Maria who created this character To the cast and crew, the best! Especially Jeanne Cooper- my sweet Mama. #YR #iwantnichols #Jeanne Cooper #Bell Family

Well MAB created him and JFP got rid of him. ;)

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Quote countryMomof4: I do hope that nothing is seriously wrong with Mrs. C. She's the best!!

Tucker's good-bye was so touching. I teared up at the look on his face when he was hugging her. %(

SN did a good job with the material he was given. Too bad he wasn't given better s/ls. >(

------------------------
Indeed, a "teary eyed day" with Adam/Victor scene and Tucker/Kathrine scene. Why did it have to be impossible for Victor and Kathrine to say the words...I do love you?

kandikane777

Postby kandikane777 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:43 am

Did u ever find out the song they played???

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:50 am

today i had a chance to meet jeanne cooper today shes had come up to northern ca selling hers book and shes gave a speech about hers life and on young and restless shes had a quite of a memory shes remember so many things about hers life and hers show biz careers shes also spoke about hers storylines on the soap and said there will be nothing that will get this old dame down i always comes back kicking shes look great shes didnt looked the way shes does on the soap shes also answer question and said shes said that shes wasnt leaving anytime soon shes loves working and doing the soaps, ~) ~)

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:56 am

I keep up with her on facbook,she always answers,never takes her fans for granted.

Great Actor!!!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:33 am

Quote pink kiity: today i had a chance to meet jeanne cooper today shes had come up to northern ca selling hers book and shes gave a speech about hers life and on young and restless shes had a quite of a memory shes remember so many things about hers life and hers show biz careers shes also spoke about hers storylines on the soap and said there will be nothing that will get this old dame down i always comes back kicking shes look great shes didnt looked the way shes does on the soap shes also answer question and said shes said that shes wasnt leaving anytime soon shes loves working and doing the soaps, ~) ~)

Lucky you pk!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”