is nikki sick

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
levenfan

is nikki sick

Postby levenfan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:30 am

what wrong with nikki she hiding something can anyone inform me

Valerie372001

Re: is nikki sick

Postby Valerie372001 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:27 am

Quote levenfan: what wrong with nikki she hiding something can anyone inform me

The actress doesn't look too healthy. I hope she's okay. Oh my mistake. You meant the actresses character. I didn't notice she was hiding anything?

levenfan

Postby levenfan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:51 pm

on friday episode she called a dr and told him or her she havent told victor or anyone yet and then on monday i hear she make a dr appointment

IMO Tina

Postby IMO Tina » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:15 pm

I think she is going to have some form of cancer or liver illness and it will be life threatening . She will need a donor and that could have a surprise twist. I am on pins and needles waiting for this storyline. So......many possibilities. maybe the new character of Dylan could turn out to be nikkis son as that would be thrilling to watch especially if they pair dylan and sharon, considering nikki hates sharon with a passion. stay tuned, the best is about to get even better

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:59 pm

I think she is. I don't like Nikki, but love MTS, I hope they are not killing off the Nikki character. Taking a long boat cruise is okay with me. LOL! Or just get her away from Victor! She was more tolerable with Jack.

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:24 pm

I hope Nikki will have a mid-life pregnancy and it will be Jack's, not Victor! I would love to see her and Jack back together happy as can be. Victor doesn't need or deserve a wife. Since Tucker is leaving the show, Jill will need a man so she and Victor can hook up. That would make Katherine happy since she is so crazy about Victor.

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Quote IMO Tina: I think she is going to have some form of cancer or liver illness and it will be life threatening . She will need a donor and that could have a surprise twist. I am on pins and needles waiting for this storyline. So......many possibilities. maybe the new character of Dylan could turn out to be nikkis son as that would be thrilling to watch especially if they pair dylan and sharon, considering nikki hates sharon with a passion. stay tuned, the best is about to get even better

I like this...how about Niki and Jack's son?

JUJU41

Postby JUJU41 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Quote Joy T: I hope Nikki will have a mid-life pregnancy and it will be Jack's, not Victor! I would love to see her and Jack back together happy as can be. Victor doesn't need or deserve a wife. Since Tucker is leaving the show, Jill will need a man so she and Victor can hook up. That would make Katherine happy since she is so crazy about Victor.

Niki is way to old to have another baby uless it's an implanted embryo...This is a soap opera tho so guess anything is possible.

notsorestless

Postby notsorestless » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Years ago she was diagnosed with an incurable disease that went into remission. I don't think that they ever actually said what it was, but it could be back.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Oh,I hope that's not true.I hope it's not Leukemia,because it's what my brother just died from!!His bone marrow transplant didn't work,and he was sick for 2 years!I am sorry to say that Y&R just doesn't write this kind of story well,like with Delia's!!So,Just leave Nikki alone!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”